• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Years
  • I've already been posting and didn't notice you can make a topic to say hi! SO HI! I've already done a bit of an introduction in the New Users hangout.

SO! I'm Hilde, I'm 19 and from The Netherlands! I've been been playing Pokémon since I was about 8, but I've liked the Pokémon characters since I was about 5/6! I never really played Red/Blue or Yellow because I didnt have a GameBoy and only got one when Silver/Gold came out, so Silver was my first actual game and with that my most-played game ever. :)

I have been a complete Pokémaniac ever since and since my friends all hate it (seriously, what is wrong with them?!) and don't want me talking about it, so joining a forum might be a good idea. ;)

My favourites are Snorlax, Dragonite and Flareon (actually, most Eeveelutions)!

Last edited:

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Hilde. That's around the same age I started to like Pokémon too. Silver/Gold was a great age. It's my favorite, actually, out of every generation. Sucks that all your friends hate it, though. How can you hate Pokémon?! =(

Anyway, enjoy your time here. Plenty of fans here to talk to. =)

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Hey Hilde! I already said a little bit to you in the Hangout but since you added so much more stuff to talk about here I figured I might as well give you a more formal welcome! :D

So... Welcome to the PokéCommunity, Hilde! :3 It's pretty awesome how long you've been at it! ...though you haven't played R/B/Y! Did you get the chance to play them through FireRed or LeafGreen? :D If you're really such a big Pokémaniac, though, it's definitely good that you joined the forum! Almost everyone here (including myself) is a big Pokémaniac too. |D

Well, if you have any questions or anything don't be afraid to send me a Visitor Message! You should also check out those PC rules if you haven't already; I don't want you accidentally getting infracted or warned for something you didn't know was against the rules... But hopefully you'll enjoy your time here at PC! :D

Last edited:
    Years
  • I did play LeafGreen yes, and I loved it! :)

It feels weird to play the original R/B/Y now because it's just so... Dated I suppose?!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I think I was pretty young when I started playing Pokémon, too. Welcome to PokéCommunity, as always. Don't forget to get used to the forums so that you can enjoy it... to the fullest extent!

Back