• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I want to play a game.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
It is required that you listen to this while reading my post, typing out your post and reading all the other replies. Basically, you must listen to this at all times while reading this thread. If you do not adhere to this basic rule, you will suffer.

Hello, [your name]. You're probably wondering why I have brought you here. You probably already know the answer. You are a serial killer, your thoughts combined with your actions have resulted in the deaths of numerous innocent civilians, their only reason for dying was that they were in your way when you wanted to satisfy your bloodlust. Families have grieved for countless hours as a result of your capabilities with a knife and the strength in your hands. Look around, see that you are securely fastened to a machine I like to refer to as Redemption. Your body is attached to a pole while your hands are fastened to two contraptions that, once engaged, will cut off your hands. The process will take approximately 20 seconds per hand, 20 seconds in all if you decide to press the buttons simultaneously. The machine will also crush your hands afterwards, ensuring that they cannot be reattached later on. Once the machine has cut through your hands and the sensor on the blade has touched the sensor underneath your hands, you will be set free and your redemption will begin. See, the door is open. You will be able to exit through that door and make your way to a hospital 30 seconds from the entrance. However, if you choose to not press the button of redemption, the very same knife that you have used to take the lives of so many will swing from over your head and into your stomach, killing you. Are you willing to cut off the hands that have cut short the lives of so many? Are you ready to begin your path of redemption? You have 60 seconds. Make your choice.

Years
I would choose to press the button. I would rush to the hospital, and then turn myself in and go to jail for the rest of my life, or be executed. And this is only because being stabbed in the stomach is a horrible and slow way to die. It takes HOURS of excruciating pain. So I'd rather have the pain of my hands being cut off, and then get a hemlock shot or whatever. (or you know, live in peace in jail, but I feel like I've killed too many for that option to be feasible.)

Last edited:

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
I'd choose to commit suicide. Like if I was like that, I'd just stay in the hospital and have my fate lost. I know that I'll die anyway, so I'd chose that.

`Brianna

Mahamagiha, my friends!
Years
O-o

... I think... I think I would cut off my hands AND kill myself. Just because I would hate myself if I did anything that horrible. I would deserve to suffer, I think.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
I should answer my own thread for once, I suppose. I say here that I'd cut my hands off and make my way to freedom, but if I were to actually be involved in such a situation, I doubt that I could/would muster up the strength necessary to either go through with it and I would end up getting stabbed and dying a painful death. Either that, or I would cut off my hands, pass out and die. Such is how life works.

von Weltschmerz

the first born unicorn
Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
I would cut of my hands. And as a big "**** YOU" to the Saw guy.. I'd learn to hold a knife in my feet and continue killing people.

Mononoke Hime

viva emptiness
Years
I probably would just let the knife kill me.
I'd rather die than loose my hands, because without them I cannot do what I do now, and what I do now is the reason I love my life.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I'd let the knife kill me. Either option involves unbearable pain, and at the very least there is an end to the pain in death.

But I guess the main swing factor is that any form of redemption I could think of would involve using my hands... so if I have no hands, how can I make up for what I've done?

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I'd probably just commit suicide and all that chiz. If I did kill all those people, I'd feel so guilty.

Back