• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The new and Improved Garnet & Turquoise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
nicoleb said:
He might mean Matt12345678. I know I didn't steal anything. I was THERE when I made them. ^_^ And I know Chris didn't steal anything. He's not that kind of guy. How do you know Matt12345678 did, anyway (if you do mean him)? Proof, please. -_______-
Actually the Kenta sprite from Matt12345678's sig was made by Polaris, just look at one of Polaris's posts on PC if you want proof.

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
Years
Actually the Kenta sprite from Matt12345678's sig was made by Polaris, just look at one of Polaris's posts on PC if you want proof.
I just did... -____-

Matt12345678!!!!!!! That wasn't a nice thing to do! But I should find out some more stuff before I start yelling at you. He might have given you permission, or something. I'll ask. He'll be super-p*ssed if he didn't! LOL! And you'll get it for sure! ^_< Actually, Polaris Sprites are really good. We could sure use a guy like him in our Spriting Team!

Back on-topic: Great screens, NeoRagnarock! ... The tiles are for marking, right...?

Blizzy

me = Scripter.new("Noob")
Years
Neo-Dragon said:
I think that you should try make your maps as big as possible. Since your using RMXP- and can have massive tilesets, you should have at least 2 towns(including the routes) on one map.
~off topic
lol, i'm not done yet with mapping with my the region,
but i think it fits in 1 map :P .

~on topic.
i think the battle backs looks a bit too realistic.
(they're non-pokemon)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 3, 2011
nicoleb said:
Nuh, Coronis did Gold's Sprite from Pokemon Adventures:
gold.gif

That sprite belongs to either Polaris(Kronos) or Coronis.

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
Years
~on topic.
i think the battle backs looks a bit too realistic.
(they're non-pokemon)
I got the stuff from Google. I like it. ^_^ Here's a demo of what it looks like with Pokemon and stuff:

Update-7.bmp

Update-8.bmp

The result looks okay in my 'humble' opinion! LOL! Still, I don't mind the fact that you said my scenes were too 'good' for Pokemon! It's flattering! ^_^

marker? I have no clue what youre talking about nicoleb.
All the tiles you have on the maps. Are they for marking on where to put the houses and stuff?

That sprite belongs to either Polaris(Kronos) or Coronis.
Okay. -_____- Here:

gold.gif

That Sprite was made by Coronis.

boxcard.png

And that one was made by Polaris.

On another Topic: I'm teaching myself how to make Sprites from scratch! ^_^

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
I think that this is the first time that I ever thought that a map was too crowded. You should get rid of some of those flowers.

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2022
Let me just ask a stupid wquestion:

How is it that my threads never get popular?

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2022
I'm restarting my game. It got messed up. It'll be a while before I reply again.

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2022
Sorry to double post but:

This is my last post here. Because:

COMING SOON: GARNET/TURQUISE ADVANCED! The Game Improved Beyond Belief. There will be many screenshots and maybe a demo!

+=-This is Mooshykris signing off-=+

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
Years
Mooshykris said:
Sorry to double post but:

This is my last post here. Because:

COMING SOON: GARNET/TURQUISE ADVANCED! The Game Improved Beyond Belief. There will be many screenshots and maybe a demo!

+=-This is Mooshykris signing off-=+
Shall I... Ask a moderator to close this one, then, Chris...?

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
I guess this is yet another game that's been incompleted... Well, I think that he's made it clear that this game's discontinued, so I'll close this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back