• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Horror Movies

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
No, scary movie 3 makes fun of the ring.I saw a commercial, and when the girl tries to jump off the cliff, she lands on a tree branch, and says,"Aw man" It's hilarious

Too-Angel

Remix Lover
Years
I saw a preview of Scary Movie 3. I thought it was
new movie of The Ring. I thought another part of The Ring. I just knew it wasn't. I saw the preview couple of times.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
I definetely want to see SM3.I thought The Ring was a stupid movie, and this movie shows just how stupid.

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Has anyone heard of "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre"? I mean the new or old version, it don't matter.. I want to kind of see it, but then again, I'm terrified of bogeymen. >.<;; Especially the ones with chainsaws!!!! O.O;;;

I heard it really happened, but the movies are just based on it. Is it true? Was there really a chainsaw massacre on Texas??? *I live in texas >.<;;;*

I like to scare my lil bro by telling him the texas massacre is true. Ya know, just to put the fear of God into him. ^.^;;; I still don't know it it's true, tho. O.o;;

I also heard its really gory..

*takes out bag*

Trick or Treat?

~CaRtOON

Durandal.

... (...) ...
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 26, 2009
You know what pisses me off, horror isnt horror anymore. i mean if you people think cutting body parts off and such is horror then your wrong, thats gore. changed so much.

Anyways the only good REAL horror movies there are is, Psycho, Night of the demon and The Ring (wasnt really scarey, just caught us at surprise at times).

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Durandal said:
You know what pisses me off, horror isnt horror anymore. i mean if you people think cutting body parts off and such is horror then your wrong, thats gore. changed so much.

Anyways the only good REAL horror movies there are is, Psycho, Night of the demon and The Ring (wasnt really scarey, just caught us at surprise at times).

*Sighs* Idiot, I'm not saying that I think it's gory. "Pet Sematary" is gory but its also pretty scary in a mind twisting way.. Psycho was a pretty good movie, but as I said, I am terrified of bogey men movies.. @.@

By the way, tough guy, I never said I thought cutting people up was gory, I said I heard people say it was gory.. >.<;;

You got some guts messing with someone who's been in these forums longer than you have, Durandal. *throws a bomb*

*dissapears*

~CaRtOON

Alakazam

Banned
Years
I don't believe in watching horror movies, too scary! My teacher forced me to watch Ravenous.... let's just say I skipped class after seeing the first half! Sick! The old horror movies are so lame though. I saw an Jason one where it was about some psychic kids who were trying to be killed by him. Jason like fell through the stairs and they had to walk over them. Then the girl is like I'm going now and opens the door.... axe in the head! That may sound scary, but it looked so fake, you could tell she was a dummy. There was no blood, it was so fake and lame. But I wouldn't watch the movies today, that's why I think so many kids have violence problems. They see these movies and think they can go around and shoot people. I think these kind of movies are too realistic now and it's hard for kids to distingush them from real life. I am never going to watch another horror movie again and I'm 18. I would rather watch a Disney movie like Monsters Inc or Lylo and Stych thank you very much!

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
See, that's why I'm so terrified of bogeymen!!! >.<;;

Has anyone noticed that bogeymen use sharp knives, needles, etc. instead of guns and all the other stuff? O.o;; Sharp things creep me out, that's why I am sooo scared of bogeymen!!!! >.<;

Your teacher made you watch Ravenous? Whoa, I wish my teachers showed horror movies.. All my teachers are like, "Horror movies are too scary for you kids."

Dang it, I'm not a kiddie anymo, I can frickin watch scary movies and not have nightmares!! >.<;;

*gets killed by Jason again*

~CaRtOON

Alakazam

Banned
Years
Scenes from Ravenous that still haunt me... comedy/horror movie - I don't find anything funny about having someone eatten.... the good guy/bad guy trapped in a bear trap together... hero in hole in ground with dead body... knife in the head to one of the guys... anywho, I spent most of the movies looking away and I skipped class next time in protect because I'm sorry, but I don't believe in being forced to watch that garbage. "And then Joey gets killed" *shows Joey getting stabbed* "and then fred gets killed" *shows Fred getting stabbed, ect. You know the creator of the movie is vegetarian? That's just messed up. Eating other humans just creeps me out. Sometimes I wish we were still in the 50's in terms of what is allowed on TV in terms of violence and gore.

By the way, what Jason movie was I talking about?

Zento

Mushroom God
Years
I don't watch too many horror movies, I'm such a friggin' fragile soul.
I watched 'They' awhile back. It terrified me so much, I had to put every single light on in the house. XD; Didn't like it all that much because of that. *laugh*

I would like to finish watching Nightmare on Elm Street though, but I got to grossed out and couldn't finish it. >_> I think there was a part with slime in it, slime does wonders for my stomach. It can make it do backflips like a gymnast! Takes alot for me to gag really though. ^^;
I also need to watch Psycho and The Birds.

I'm not sure if you'd consider Final Destination 2 a horror flick, persay... I only really liked it 'cause it made me crack up, like when a ladder went right through this guy's head. X3 Funny stuff.
Another horror flick I liked was the old Frankenstein movie. ^_^

Meh, The Ring was okay, not truly scary, but entertaining. Kinda thought it would be scarier, but anyways....

I sure crammed a lot into one post. T_T;

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
The Texas Chainsaw massacre is based on a true story! O_O And I live in Texas too! My mom told me the story about him, and it's really scary. >.>;

Back