• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hamstring Infiltration: I

Truality

Left for good
Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Hamstring Infiltration I

Player status

• Zeffy
    • BinaryPeaches
    • Stand Alone
    • Nakuzami - Civilian
    • King!
    • mondays suck
    • donavannj
    • Roswell - Defender
    • darkpokeball
    • Netto Azure

Roles

Each participant has received a PM with a number in it. Check which role your number refers to, in order to know your role [view role details here]

Game calendar

--
    Dawning One
    Dayline/Dusk/Night One
    Dawning Two
    Dayline Two
    Dusk/Night Two
    --

Last edited:

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013

Dawning One
    [March 12-14 17:30 GMT]

The Muntaricans have invaded Larus! The outer province is now under vile threat. What will the civilians do?

Choose a target to vote for:

• Zeffy
    • BinaryPeaches
    • Stand Alone
    • Nazukami
    • King!
    • mondays suck
    • donavannj
    • Roswell
    • darkpokeball
    • Netto Azure

Reminder
    Voting must only be executed with the following format: the name of the one you want to vote for killing in red (example: kill Truality). You can force-kill someone by using their name on bold red (example: force-kill Truality). Remember that you can also choose to kill none. You can null your vote by saying null on the correct format.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • We're supposed to, like, vote now, right? SO . . . let's get to it then?
    Round 1, blablabla, no leads yet, yadayada, who shall we vote for? /just went through this a few days ago and doesn't feel like discussing it all again xD
    Okay, we have two evil evil evil? EVIL. Mods in the game, and I bet at least one of them is on the side of EVIL. (amiright Peaches? Azure?) SO, until someone else decides to wander on over here and discuss with me, I shall have my vote set to: none.
    O yea, I went there.

Years
  • Well, I'm pretty indecisive right now about whether to hit someone random or not. On the one hand, there's a 70% chance of a team kill, on the other hand... who says we're going to know more on the next day? Difficult, difficult...

King!

better
    Years
  • Hmmm....yeah. There really isn't anything to go by right now :P So I'm gonna go with none as well for today~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    As mentioned before it's the beginning. It's really hard to really determine who could be well... anything at this point of time. So going along with the crowd and saying none.

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    The first dawning has been extended by 48 hours, in order to let everyone vote.

Tallying votes so far...

• Zeffy -> ---
    • BinaryPeaches -> none
    • Stand Alone -> ---
    • Nazukami -> none
    • King! -> none
    • mondays suck -> ---
    • donavannj -> none
    • Roswell -> ---
    • darkpokeball -> ---
    • Netto Azure -> ---

Reminder
    Executing force-kill by majority of the votes can end the Dawning phase earlier, so that the day can end faster.
    You can force-kill someone by using their name on bold red (example: force-kill Truality).

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Sorry. Been sorta sick and haven't really felt like posting around lately x.x;;

Anyway, as everyone else has said, my vote goes to no one as well. Nothing out of the ordinary and certainly no inkling about who can be what, sooooo...

None

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    [a bit ooc, i was busy the last two days I'm so sorry!]

It's hard to point names, especially when we don't know who our real enemies are! I vote for none, as with everybody else.

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Since I let this slip through for a few days but still the votes didn't fully make an impact, I might as well take the initiative to fast forward the game to the first night-besides, no one got killed today.

Dayline One

Final votes:

• Zeffy -> none
    • BinaryPeaches -> none
    • Stand Alone -> none
    • Nazukami -> none
    • King! -> none
    • mondays suck -> ---
    • donavannj -> none
    • Roswell -> ---
    • darkpokeball -> none
    • Netto Azure -> ---
    Target: none
    Dusk One

The city state, while in chaos, maintained control. The civilians were calm and collected, and no one let any rash ideas out. One by one, they agreed to remain neutral for now and let their elites do the job. Several of them civilians let out a smirk.

Night One
    [March 21-23 23:30 GMT]
    The civilians gathered inside and slowly fell asleep... well, most of them. Some shadow figures moved across the city walls and rallied towards a dark spot, away from the guards. It's time for the Muntaricans to move out.

Reminder 1
    During Night phase no one posts on this thread, as the participants are considered asleep.
    Reminder 2
    Night phase lasts 24 (or maybe 48) hours or until all non-civilian participants have PMed the game host with their respective night moves [read more about them here]. The Muntarican team must also communicate using Quicktopic (or a with a way outside the game and reception threads) and decide who to feast on every night; then one of them must send a PM to the game host, describing their target.

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    The night quickly fell over the city walls. Shadows moving in the dark. Claws reflecting the moonlight.

Although tired, Roswell wouldn't sleep. The tension raised from the recent news, along with the fact that the Muntarican team is still whole and out there
    , were pumping the blue blood in his veins. He grabbed his axe and slowly went outside. He ventured through the wide Star Corridor and constantly looked around. Naturally, he was alone, thinking: "dammit, I always hate it when things go too quiet..."

And he growled to break the silence. But then he heard another growl. "Weird", Roswell wondered out loud. "Does Star Corridor have an echo? I wouldn't know because it's always crowded during the day..."

"No." A cracked, shambling voice replied. "It was me." And Roswell felt a spear-like thrust pierce his heart. Then shadows jumped out of nowhere and started feasting on him.
    Spoiler:

Dawning Two
    [April 7-9 10:30 GMT]

Roswell's corpse was found first thing in the morning. The Larussians proceeded to grieve their loss and move on to their important task.
    Choose a target to vote for:

• Zeffy
    • BinaryPeaches
    • Stand Alone
    • Nakuzami
    • King!
    • mondays suck
    • donavannj
    • darkpokeball
    • Netto Azure

Reminder
    Voting must only be executed with the following format: the name of the one you want to vote for killing in red (example: kill Truality). You can force-kill someone by using their name on bold red (example: force-kill Truality). Remember that you can also choose to kill none. You can null your vote by saying null on the correct format.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Well, I'm surprise I haven't suffocated in horrible air while not leaving my bedroom even once during a night that long, but the situation is anything but ideal regardless of that. As I expected, our number has decreased, while our level of information is still the same: pretty much nothing. Well, we do have an investigating droid patrol somewhere around, but 1) we don#t know yet if he/she/it actually managed, to find out the identity of one of the bad guys and 2) if, in case it did, it wants to reveal itself yet, since it is valuable and, with the defender being dead, would be an easy prey.
    Sooo... since doing nothing for another turn won't get us anywhere, I am convinced we should probably do a random lynch today. To make my proposal for who to lynch as random as possible I will of course enter the names of all 8 possible targets (8 because I don't think I even can vote to kill myself) into a random generator and...
    2meuwys.jpg

The generator has spoken! Not to be mean, but, for the glory of Belarus, until someone comes up with a better proposal that actually has some evidence as background, Binary Peaches shall be my vote.

Years
  • Oh random accusations time now?

King!

This should have been done the first day to draw out clues but still it sucks that we lost a Doctor the very first day. :/

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I follows what mondays suck did and also did a random generator and decided to pick whoever was first on the generated list (I used a different generator) to go. That said my vote will also be going to Nakuzami.

tEglJ.png

(Yes, I realize my name is on there but I was too lazy to take it out. 8Dc)

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    There's still no clues at all as to WHO it could be... mrrf. I decided to just go with what most of these people did. Used a generator and went with the first on the list:

2wgfwhi.jpg

I guess Imma go with Zeffy.

Years
  • Now, this is not getting us anywhere, there is never going to be any majority that way. At the risk of running into a scheme of the evil team or doing whatever else would be the wrong thing to do, I'm changing my vote to Nakuzami.

Back