• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

No really, it's disturbing

kohei

Pizzaman.
Years
  • Bewarned. Some stuff might be disturbing.

A not so disturbing picture of Sasa:
    sasa-rides.png

So... I've recently been to an illustration which had a combinations of girls with metal parts grafted into them. So yeah:
    http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y211/kohei_iwasa/abnormal.png
    Btw, I was drawing this on oekaki chat while 2 other people where drawing cute Aria fanart next to it. It was a true lol situation.

Another fairly bloodied picture. This time of a Zombie Girl.
    But she's not your run-of-the-mill zombie... she's a Half-Life zombie!:
    http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y211/kohei_iwasa/zombie-ko.png
    Again drawn in oekaki chat.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • I can't believe you haven't had any replies to this! Let's rectify that...:D

I really like that first picture! ^_^ I like the background, and the detail you've put into the hair!
    A Half-Life zombie? Do you mean like from the game? I love playing that with my dad, it's awesome! You should draw a headcrab or something XD

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Forest Grovyle said:
    A Half-Life zombie? Do you mean like from the game? I love playing that with my dad, it's awesome! You should draw a headcrab or something XD
    Wow... FG, you played HL as well? I guessed a lot of people here didn't play it...
    :)

Anyway, I love Headcrabs, so a little drawing of that too:
    echa-headcrab.jpg

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • Oh yes, H-L is awesome :D We play Half-Life 2...got to the final boss on the first one but then we got bored of trying to beat it XD Hehehe, nice headcrab! It looks so pink and I can just imagine the saliva dripping from those fangs...they're nasty things, especially in the dark!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Zombie zombie zombie zombie...... Whoops,that wasnt me! If u want to perfect zombie drawing u need to make em' more bloody! I meant in the blood terms. I recalled seeing zombies like thoes from half-life or the arcade game 'house of the dead'. (cant recall if it was 1,2,3 or 4.) Anyways,that is some gd work. could use some working on but its got potential.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Wee, thanks for the comments.

I don't really want to go over board with blood though. I really don't know what I was thinking when drawing these :0

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    You were posessed by a demon of some sort. Neways, it's all cool to try different things and it was down in an interesting way. For some reason though, the Head Crab reminds me of Himeko from PPD. :O

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • buster_wolf said:
    You were posessed by a demon of some sort. Neways, it's all cool to try different things and it was down in an interesting way. For some reason though, the Head Crab reminds me of Himeko from PPD. :O
    That must be a powerful demon, because I'm still possesed by it :O

And Headcrab=Himeko? Another evil demon must be possesing you too ;)

DarkClown said:
    They kinda Disgusting.....With the bloody stuff and....stuff
    Well yeah. Thats indicated by the thread titile :0
    Plus, the bloody ones are not shown directly too.

Anyhow, some more bloody/unbloody stuff:
    sasa-oekakiish.png

Drawn today to relieve me from artists block.

zombieko-noblood.png

Zombie girl, but more closer to the original HL zombie.
    Click for bloodier version.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    nice work kohei, at first i thought you did them by pen but looking closer it it on the computer niice ^.^
    you should continue shading like your first piccy
    i dont play half life but they arent that disturbing....

Back