• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dreams

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • I was living a surreal life on campus and kept losing my cloth for some reason and had to walk/jump/fly around campus all embrassed and trying to hide.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • I dreampt one night that I was with a couple of my gal friends and we were walking through a city and a big gang came up and started hitting on em and they asked me to fight em off and then I woke up...

haha

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
  • Ha my dreams usually involve crushes, the end of the world...(seriosuly, they are usually involve everyone supporting the devil and I am always hidding and running and hidding in this same huge office buildings and its often the same made up city...the city is pretty cool too...but none the less), or sometimes they are too short for me to remember for more than a second or two after I wake up...

Back