• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

whats your favorite thing about pokemon?

pokenaut

Pokemon Explorer
Years
  • Well i love all of pokemon but i have my favourite bits too.

the games: my favourite part is the catching and battles
    The TCG: my favourite part is the pictures on the card
    the merchandise: my favourite is the action figure you used to be able to get
    the Anime: my favourite part is the pokemon evolution episodes

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • I cried when Ash let Butterfree go...(that little scarf! *tear* lol) since then I can't stop tuning into the show to see how his adventure is going. The show isn't that bad though the American translation could make the dialogue a liiiiiiittle better. The games though, they've been in my top 5 favorite games since I was 8. *love*

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
  • I guess I just love the anime,I mean having creatures that can do all the things that they can do is just so exciting and even the games are fun to play they like the series in game form so yeah! thats why(yay pokemon^^)

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2007
    I like every thing catching pokemon training them and entering them into contests my favourite thing is earning badges

Ai

; ♥ ~
    Years
  • i don't really know.. favourite would probabaly be the pokemon themselves... but i sure like everything about it! the show, games, comic, etc.

Back