• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Converting .sps to .sav

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2007
I was just wondering how you would go about converting a gameshark save (.sps) to a VBA save (.sav).

I've tried importing it, but it says "The 1M sub-Circuit Board is not Installed".

Need help please.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Maybe your ROM is corrupted, try downloading another one.

I don't know how you can convert it, but if you manage to load it then you can save normally and there will be a .sav file with the same things as in the .sps file.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
Hmm...seems easy to do xD.

First off you need to change the rom so it has the right settings. Ok, first go to Options > Emulator > and turn Flash 128K on instead of the usual Flash 64K.

After doing that go to File > Import > Gameshark Snapshot...Then select the Gameshark Save. Now save ingame and the .sav file should appear right next to the rom automatically.

Hopefully that helps.

Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2010
There are lotsof ideas here!!!!!!!!! but people seem to be very casual with this site!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any body interested in a joint venture ? I got some stuff to share

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
There are lotsof ideas here!!!!!!!!! but people seem to be very casual with this site!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any body interested in a joint venture ? I got some stuff to share

Thanks for the spam and thread revival; good job!

Closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back