• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mutation Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
my pidgeotto used whirlwingd to pick up my cage, and to smash it into the wall. i manaded to squise out through a hole. one of the top members of the anti mutation corperation by the name of josh gave me an antadote to refert bacxk to normal. when i drank the colution, i almost instantly reverted back top narmal. i looked in the pile, and i fount all of my pokemon but pikachu. i was going to have to leave without my poor pikachu. i used the antadote too soon, and coudn't fly, so josh flew me back to the entrance of the place.

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
I said we were going to steal the antidontes and then we escape.

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
(I said that we were going to steal the antidontes.You, me, and our team mates were going into the lab to steal the antidontes.)

I told my pokemon to hide so the guards won't see them while me, matt, and our team mates stole the antidontes.We planned to attack during midnight.

When it was midnight we started to walk near the lab looking if theres any guards.There was only one so i threw him into a ship going back to mainland.We gone into a tunnel linking to the inside of the lab.

I agreed to clear out the room of guards.There were waves after waves of guards.But i burnt them all with flamethrower.We gone into the second room but there still weren't any antidontes.10 guards and 5 sciencetists then rushed into the room.

Years
one of the sientists was holding my pikachu in a electric proof glass-like tube. my pikachu looked different. it was yellow, red cheecked,but it was shaped like a mew! they are so gonna pay for mutating my beloved picachu! a thought then came to my head. i am part pikachu now, so mayby then enjected me with my pikachus DNA! i tried used thunder, and fried most of the guards and sientists. i rushed over to me pikachu, pushed the button, and put him in a pkeball for now. i thought our team could handle the rest, but then more came in, and we were surrounded.

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
I then used phychic to smash a person into a nearby door.I then used fire blast on a row of guards, clearing a path but more came in.I then slammed 1 guard into a machine, trying to clear a path.One team mate that was injected with a Deoxy's DNA and a Raichu's DNA used future sight and knew that this was the last wave of guards.I then used flamethrower, which burnt the rest of the guards.We then came to a room full of vials.I looked at them and found out the vials were the antidontes.I used telport on about 50 of the antidones.The antidones then appeared at the entrance of the island.We then got to the entrance used the antidontes and turned back to normal.We then got our pokemon and escaped by the time the first ferry of today appeared.After that, we reported what happened during we were on the island.

Now, tomorrow, we'll go back and build a base on the island.

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
Years
Can I still join?
Pokemon Name:Kabubreon
Team:Team Mutation...But Then Changes It To Team Mutation Organization
Mutation Type: Pokemon Mutation
Appearence:
kabubreon8dr.png

Pokemon DNA:Kabutops And Umbreon

Last edited:
Wow. alot has happend.

A young brown haired girl pressed her face up against the glass. There was alot going on outside. No one could see her though. That was probably good. She ignored the melee down outside the building and continued her endless pacing. Had she ever watched a pokemon captivity documentary, she would have known this was a sign of oncoming madness. But, of course, she hadn't. All she ever saw was the bleach white of her room, and the occasional patch of sky when she looked up and out the window.

Suddenly her ears swivelled towards the door. It was a second before she noticed, but she could hear a faint shouting coming from somewhere in the building.

[woah, you guys post fast. Okay, so you're all back to normal, but your pikachu is wierd, and you're coming back to the island to build the super secret spy base? Have I got that right? oh, and is it better if I post in 1st or 3rd person view?]

Last edited:

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
Years
I was In cage,Then An Man Sayed. "Heres Our New Experiment! A Perfect Killing/Guard Pokemon! It Can Walk Quietly In Shadows and then strike with it's Very sharp claws! It's good swimmer too! It can swim 50MPH Speed! I Turned Around In cage And Saw A Place In Cage That I could Cut Of. It Slashed It And The Cage Was Destroyed...I escaped And I saw A Eevee Pokemorph "Hi There" I sayed Somehow

[I take it thats me.... excuse the spelling]

"Hey..." I said. I wasn't sure how I could understand it. I always thought that people couldn't understand pokemon. "You're kinda funny." I patted the kabutops-like pokemon akwardly on the head. "What's you supposed to be?" I looked at the yellow marks on the black shell. "Umbreon?" she mused. maybe that was why she could speak to him...
Suddenly two scientists burst into the corridor. It had been a while since I had seen any of these people, or any one at all.
"Hey!" they yelled, making my sensitive ears lie flat back on my hair, "You're not supposed to be out!"

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
I woke up the next day and looked at my alarm.It read 12:01 P.M."No!I can't be late this time!" i said and i got dressed and rushed to a ship sailing to Mutation Island.The ship was alreadly sailing.Luckly i had my flare gun, so i shot a flare near the ship so it would stop.I had enough time to swim to the ship.

Now no one attacked us while we were building a base.I seen several guards and sciencetists fighting 1 poke-morph, and 1 mutation."I'll be gone for a while, i'll try to get back here by evening," i said.

Years
"matt" the spies section leader said "i liked how you battled when the grunts got on our roof. you look to be promising." "yes sur."i replied. the other guy continued " i thought it over, and i desided to promote you to a full-time spy." "WHHOOHO! YES! thanks offiser!" i almost yelled out.

the offiser led me out of his office,and he assenbled the entire spy body, ecsept josh, who said he would be gone till in the evening. he toled us about tommarows missions. "tommarow, we will start our missions to sneak inside the complex, and steal a few of the pokemon mutations and poke-morphs at a time. we will then use the antadote to bring them back to normal, and keep them here until further instructions are givin. is that understood?" the entire group said yes. he then stopped the meeting.

i'm so escited about tomarrow.

Crystal2893

Fire Master
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 11, 2005
Ooc: Lots of things have happened...
:D

Bic: I watched from my cage as the pokemorph (super latios,) and a morph (hewsonolivia), fought with the two scientists.

"Hey! Hey! Let me help!" I neighed, but they coudln't understand me... or could they? About a minute or so afterwards, the pokemorph (super latias) sliced my lock and I charged out.

Last edited:

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
I walked up to a crowd and seen 2 poke-morphs and 1 mutation fighting guards and sciencetists.I rushed out of view since i seen the leader of Team Mutation, he hacked into our base's mainframe and collected every piece of information about us.I ran to our base on the island."We might have company overnight, so be prepared!" i said in the base."Wait," a team mate said to me.The team mate then explained tomorrow's mission.

Crystal2893

Fire Master
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 11, 2005
I used a powerful flamethrower on one of the scientists, causing him to be severly burned, and he fainted after he put the flames out. I then turned on the other and tried to use takedown, but he jumped out of the way in the last moment, and i hit the wall, and sat there, cross-eyed on the floor.

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
"Wake up!We got alot of work ahead of us!" A person said.I was sleeping untill the person said that and i fell out of my bed.I looked at the clock and it said 5:00."This is before a ferry comes.The guards will know we are up to something then," another person said.

"Well we just have to be unoticed then," a person said."Alpha and Delta Teams, you're with Josh on scouting missions.Sigma and Omega Teams are with me," a person said again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back