• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon game creation crew wanted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    Hi im Pok'Master and i was thinking about making a pokemon game and was wondering if anyone would like to work on me with it i can map and create good story lines. I know a tiny little tiny bit of scripting i wouldnt really say i know scripting but yeah i have some resouces for the items and pokemon i was wondering if i can get anyone that could work with me on it if interested comment here or E-mail me at [email protected].
    Thank you!
    And if you are reading this and not awesering at leat tell me why you dont want to. So i can fix it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    Yeah i kinda said i would work on map making story a little scrpiting i just cant sprite

Btw were is it suppose to go?

Last edited:

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Oct 5, 2021
    As the person above stated, this is in the wrong area.
    However, it would be closed there, as it states in said area's rules:
    Team recruitment.
    You may create a thread to request a team to help you work on your game, provided you have enough progress done on it. You must be able to document the progress.
    If you've just started out on your game, then don't request a team until you can document it properly!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back