• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon glitch dex

Chesters_love

This sh!t is bananas,BANANAS!
Years
  • theres wierd stuff in pokemon games i look at,missingno and stuff.but theres stranger things now.if you want to see a picture of one just PM me.

example:look at my avatar that stuff,its real thats ? in a circle.

glitch:
    H. h
    X-x
    ghost form missingno
    ????
    wild eggs
    bad eggs
    glitch city(R/B)
    glitch city(G/S)
    "M

those are all the glitches ive found.please PM me for more info

♥Naomi♥

My gameboy tastes like pickles
    Years
  • i thought that the g/s glith city was cool or some reson.
    oh,the glith thats like the unknown pokedex thing.
    its creepy O_O one time i had a bad dream bout it,and it kept takin over my party pkmn O_O
    and one night,i couldve sworn that i had 5 bad eggs in my pc,but it was just a dream thankfully.

justanidjit

Intellectual screwball
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2006
    where's there a glitch city?

i thought that the g/s glith city was cool or some reson.
    I don't remember there being any glitch city in G&S.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Wikipedia has all you need to know about Glitch City: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glitch_City

wikipedia said:
    The Safari Zone was not included in the Gold, Silver and Crystal versions, but Glitch City can be accessed in some way using the "Walk Through Walls" Gameshark code. Players have theorized that the Safari Zone wasn't included in the Gold, Silver and Crystal games because of Glitch City. The code and map of the Safari Zone still exist in the three games, though before releasing the game to the public, the only action took to prevent accessing the glitch is removing the door to the Safari Zone.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Yeah....Glitch City was awesome.
    I've only been to it once or twice....but I remember it well.
    o__o It was kinda freaky.

Back