• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Halloween Party Chain Story

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
  • Yu-Gi-Oh; Battle City Finals
    Rolin: "Congratualtions on your victory Mr. Kaiba but don't you think we should land because of that storm?"
    Rolin points towards a dark cloud just like the one that teleported Sakura and Maddison to Johto.
    Kaiba: "No. Nothing cancles this tournament."
    Joey: "You're going to get us all killed if you keep that up!"
    Yami Yugi: "Joey's right, land this now Kaiba!"
    Kaiba: "We continue with this tournament, storm or no storm."
    Joey: "That's it! I'm landing this blimp right now!"
    Joey runs inside of the blimp which heads closer and closer to the dark cloud.

Pokemon; Mt. Silver
    Shadow and his Nidoking, Seviper, Nidoqueen, Tentacruel, Venomoth, and Crobat are laying on the ground.
    Shadow: "It sure is nice being able to relax and not worry about that twerp and his Pikachu, huh Nidoking?"
    Nidoking: "Yep."
    Sevper: "Ssssseviper"
    Shadow: "Eh, what is it?"
    Seviper points in the sky with its tail. The dark cloud appears and out comes Kaiba Corp.'s blimp. It heads for the ground, out of control. Yami Marik falls off and lands in front of Shadow. Shadow walks up to him and picks up the Millineum Rod.
    Shadow: "Hey its Marik from Yu Gi Oh. Cool."

~~Meanwhile at the blimp crash site, which is about a mile away from where Shadow is~~
    Kaiba: "Grrrr...I want Wheeler disqualified from my tournament now!"
    Mokuba: "Actually Seto, there's no rule against crashing the blimp or taking control of it."
    Ishizu: "Where is my brother?"
    Tea: "I think I saw him fall off while we were crashing..."

~~Back where Shadow is~~
    Marik wakes up and sees Shadow holding the Millineum Rod.
    Marik: "Give that back!"
    Shadow: "Make me."
    Marik: "Give it to me!"
    Shadow: "No."
    Marik: "Then face the wrath of my Egyptian God Card, Ra!"
    Shadow: "So you are really Marik, aren't you?"
    Marik: "Of course I am, fool!"
    Shadow: "Then I propose we work together. We rule the world together! You Pharoah and me king!"
    Marik: "What's in it for me?"
    Shadow: "I am great at makign evil plans which we can use to beat poor little Yugi, Hehehe. Deal then?"
    Marik: "Deal."
    Shadow: "Ok. Great. I'm Shadow. And I beleive this is your's."
    Shadow hands Marik the Millineum Rod back and they laugh evilly.

Out of Story:
    Here is a sprite of my character, Shadow:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    (Lol, I don't know a thing about Yu-Gi-Oh! so I can't reply to your post Shadow. o_o')

Johto Cliffs

Kayleigh was walking down the route with her Pichu, staring down at a Hoenn map.
    Kayleigh: "Ohh... I can't figure out where this path leads. This dumb map is useless."
    Pichu: "Chu?"
    Suddenly she heard a faint noise and glanced up to see several different people running towards them.

Sakura: "AHH, HELP!!!!"
    Misty: "Ash! Use one of your Pok?mon, NOW!" She gave him a death stare as she continued running like crazy, still holding tightly onto Togepi.

After seeing everyone running towards her, she noticed a black figure chasing them, and holding a scythe.
    Kayleigh: "Ehh.. Should we start running now?"
    Her Pichu nodded as a sweatdrop appeared on its head, then took off towards the nearest safe place it could find, with its Trainer running close behind.
    Kayleigh: "Hey! Aren't you supposed to be protecting me?!"
    Pichu: "Chuu!!!"

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Sakura: "Eew! What's that?"
    Ash: "They're hands.. but not real ones. They look all dried up an-"
    Misty: "JUST RUN!!!!"
    Ash immediately grabbed Pikachu and ran off after everyone.
    Brock: "Over there! I think I see some sort of building that we can go in!"

Meanwhile..

Kayleigh: "You can't just leave me down here with that thing!"
    Pichu: "Pichu pi."
    Her Pichu had managed to climb to the very top of a huge tree, while its Trainer stood down on the ground fidgeting nervously.
    Kayleigh: "What if that thing comes back..? It's probably spying on us right now. And you knew I couldn't climb up there!"
    The Pichu snorted and pointed at one of her Pok?balls.
    Pichu: "Chuuu."
    Kayleigh: "Huh? Well, I guess you're smarter than I thought. Hmm, atleast one of my Pok?mon will help me!"
    She quickly grabbed the Pok?ball from her sidebelt and threw it into the air. As soon as it opened a cute little Chikorita came out. (My posts sound too happy for a Halloween thread, lol. O_Olll)
    Kayleigh: "Alright, Rita. Get us up to the top where Pichu is."
    The Chikorita nodded and extended its vines to lift its Trainer into the air, then gently set her down onto a large branch.
    Kayleigh: "Okay, thank you. Return now."

After scanning the area she immediately scrambled up the tree and finally reached the spot where her Pichu was sitting.

Pichu: "Pipi!" It happily hugged Kayleigh in relief.
    Kayleigh: "Ha, well I think we're safe no-"

In a split second the tree suddenly shook, as if something were trying to knock it down...

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • At the bottom of the tree, Shadow was chopping a hole in the tree using the Millinieum Rod.
    Marik: "Stop it!"
    Shadow: "Do have any other plan to kill that zombie?"
    Shadow points at a zombie on the other side of the tree moving slowly towards them.
    Marik: "It won't kill it!"
    Shadow: "That's right we need a silver bullet or magic to defeat a zombie."
    Kayleigh: "You can't use a gun! Its PG not PG 13!"
    Shadow: "Then we need magic, but Harry Potter isn't here is he?"
    Just as Shadow says that Harry Potter flies down out of the sky on his broomstick.
    Harry: "Someone call my name?"
    Marik: "Get rid of that zombie!"
    Harry uses the and it destroys the zombie. Suddenly an ear-piercing scream is heard and it paralyzes everyone.
    Marik: "What was that?"
    Shadow: "That was a Redead...."
    Harry: "And how do we stop it?"
    Shadow: "With the Master Sword."
    Harry: "And who has it?"
    Shadow: "Link, but he isn't here now is he?"
    Everyone stands there but nothing happens except some crickets chirp and the Redead draws closer to the group.
    Kayleigh: "Your losing your touch...."
    Pichu: "Pipichu!"
    Shadow: "Shut up."

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Kayleigh: "Hey! Just who are you telling me to shut up?!" Her eyes narrowed at him as she turned her head in disgust.
    Pichu: "Pi.."
    Kayleigh: "And who is this Link person? I've never heard of him before."

After reaching the building, everyone stopped and looked back to see if the decayed hands were still coming towards them.

Madison: "There they are!"
    Misty: "Brock! Hurry and get the door open!"
    He nodded and pulled at the handle, but it wouldn't move.
    Brock: "It's stuck! I need you guys to help me pull it! I can't get it open by myself!"
    Ash: "Y-Yeah!"
    He grabbed onto Brock's shirt and stepped backwards, holding out a hand towards the others.
    Misty: "Madison, hold Togepi for me."
    Madison: "O-Okay.. I will."
    Sakura: "Be careful with it, Madison.."
    Misty grabbed onto Ash's jacket, and Sakura held onto Misty's arm as they began pulling at the door.
    Suddenly they stopped when they heard a scream...
    Madison: "AHH! Help!!!"
    Brock: "Those hands are attacking her!"
    Misty: "And Togepi's falling!"

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Shadow: "He's just the stupid Hero of Time...Hey I can move again! Go Nidoking! Hyper Beam the Redead!"
    Nidoking comes out and blasts the Redead skyhigh.
    Marik: "What is that?"
    Shadow: "A Pokemon."
    Marik: "Wha?"

Kingdom Hearts
    Sora, Doanld, and Goofy are chasing Pluto when Pluto goes over a hill and disappears.
    Sora: "Arrgh We lost him!"
    Goofy: "What is that?"
    The black cloud appears in front of the 3.
    Sora: "I have no clue."
    Goofy: "Ya think maybe it's a Heartless?"
    Donald: "I don't want to find out..."
    The dark cloud zaps them.

Banjo-Tooie; Cauldron Keep
    A secret doorway behind the Tower of Tragedy stage opens up and Mingella and Blobbelda step out.
    Mingella: "Worked our robot decoys did! The fools did not know that we were safe the whole time and during the quiz we controlled robots."
    Blobbelda: "Fortunate we are, bear did not deactivate B.O.B. charging sequence. They only fired it in reverse."
    Mingella: "Then go get Grunty's head you must if we are to restore her body!"
    Blobbelda runs to the top of Cauldron Keep while Mingella preps the B.O.B. Blobbelda soon comes back down with Gruntlida's skull.

Gruntilda: "A change of plans girls. Instead of firing on Isle 'O Hags fire at Banjo's home, Spiral Mountain!"
    Mingella: "Beguinning firing sequence has. Revenge will soon be ours!"

~~Spiral Mountain~~
    Tooty runs up to Banjo's house.
    Tooty: "Big brother! I'm home! Hey what's that?"
    The B.O.B. hits Banjo's house and sucks all the lifeforce from the surrounding area including Tooty's, turning her into a zombie.

~~ Meanwhile at Mayahem Temple's Kickball Stadium~~
    Banjo, Kazooie, Mumbo Jumbo, and Humba Wumba are watching the kickball game of the Moles versus the Jinjos.
    Banjo: "Go Bottles!"
    Kazooie: "Beat those Jinjos, Google Boy!"
    Mumbo: "Game much fun. Food is good too."

~~Cauldron Keep~~
    Mingella: "Enough lifeforce we have. Ready to restore your body we are."
    Blobbelda: "Unfortuante though, bear and bird were at kickball game elsewhere."
    Gruntilda: "OK girls, let's get my body back, then Banjo's furry butt I'll whack!"
    Mingella: "Told you we did to quit rhyming!"
    Gruntilda: "Sorry."
    Blobbelda palces Grunty's skull on the paltform and the machine restores her body to normal.
    Blobbelda: "What's that?"
    Blobbelda points outside to the dark cloud which is approaching their castle.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Kayleigh: "Don't you know what Pok?mon are?!" She gave him a confused look, then shrugged.

Suddenly another black cloud appeared over them, and a huge flash lit up the sky.
    Three figures came falling down, then they landed right on top of Shadow and Marik.

Kayleigh and her Pichu both gasped and ran over beside them.
    Kayleigh: "Are you all okay?!"
    A sweatdrop appeared on her head as soon as she saw Goofy.
    Kayleigh: "Whoa, that fall must've really damaged your face! Does it hurt?! I could call a doctor or something for you with my Pok?nav!"
    Her Pichu just stood there shaking its head and sighing.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Steve okayed it for Halloween, it will be moved here when it's over. *move back*

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • Woopsy...guess I was wrong then...I haven't been on since it was down yesterday...I just wish he woulda told me this as well before I made an idiot of myself... :( ...

oh well :)

BOO ya!

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Ash: "Thunderbolt the hands! Full Power!"
    Pikachu shocks the hands and they disinegrate and Maddison sits there burnt to a crisp.
    Maddison: "Thanks a lot."
    Togepi hits the ground and starts crying making everyone have to cover their ears. Tehn a little white thing with large ears flies up to Togepi.
    White thing: "Please don't cry. It hurts my ears. I'm Calumon."
    Ash: "Never heard of you..."
    Calumon: "I'm a Digimon. Everything around here is scary... I've been scared since I arrived, but mostly I've been hungry. Anyone have any cream puffs?"
    Everyone falls down. Then a random man runs in front of them and falls down and his heart comes out of his body and it creates a Soldier Heartless. Then his body disappears and the Soldier Heartless warps away.
    Brock: "What in the world?"
    Then several Shadow Heartless appear and surround the group.

~~A local Party City~~
    One of the animatronic Count Draculas eyes lights up red, and it rips through the box it's in. All of the other Halloween animatronic monsters do the same. They break out of the store and go on a rampage in town.

Kirby: Right Back At Ya; Dedede's Castle
    Dedede: "Your stupid black cloud hasn't even fought Kirby yet! I want a refund!"
    NME Salesman: "First of all, you didn't pay any money for it. Secondly, let me explain what it is for."
    Dedede: "You better..."
    NME Salesman: "You see recently we have been receiving orders from people who can't beat their enemies and our monsters can't stop many of them because they are so strong. So we figured why not send them all to the same place so we can wipe them out all at once!"
    Dedede: "If you can't stop them individually then what makes you think you can beat them al at once?"
    NME Salesman: "Because we are also warping our clients there and several other thigns including our monsters. Then once everyone is there we can wipe them out!"
    Dedede: "Hmmm I see. As long as I can get rid of Kirby...."
    NME Salesman: "Who was just recently warped there. Your next Triple D!"
    Escargoon: "Answer one thing first. Why all the zombies and scary things?"
    NME Salesman: "Because its almost Halloween! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha"
    The dark cloud zaps King Dedede and Escargoon.

NME Salesman: "This plan is actually working out..."
    Nightmare: "Yes, I must admit is is quite good."
    ???: "Well thanks gentlemen. We do make a pretty good team. Your monsters and resources and my plans and power. And also remember your end of the bargain. I don't have to face any zombies myself."
    Nightmare: "Agreed."

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Miyu: *sighs* I think we're lost...
    Pikachu: Chu! *runs away*
    Miyu: *looks at map* We're in the middle of nowhere. Huh? Where's Pikachu? *looks up to see Pikachu running away* Hey! Do you hate being with me that much! >"<
    Pikachu stops in front of a Pichu and it's trainer.
    Pikachu: Chu! *waves to the Pichu*
    Miyu: *blushing a little because of embrassment* Umm... Hi. We're lost, do you know where this is? (She's speaking to Kayleigh, by the way. ;P )

Sturm

Kurokoneko
    Years
  • At Wars World : Orange Star HQ
    Andy : Where is an airport?
    Someone else : There.*point at top of Mt.Everest*
    Andy : Okay, thanks a lot.
    OS Inf. : What is your command, commander?
    Andy : Go to top of Mt.Everest.
    OS Inf. : For what?
    Andy : There is dark cloud over there, prepair for Anti-Airs and Missiles.
    OS Inf. : Yes, sir.
    Andy : Ehh...what was it again?
    OS Inf. : *fell down*
    Andy : What is that...? Yellow Mine? It run very fast...
    To be continue...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Pok?mon

Ash: "What are those?!"
    Brock: "I dunno but I'm not waiting around to find out!"
    Misty: "RUN!!!"
    They all ran off in one direction, with the Heartless following close behind...

Kayleigh glanced over to see another young girl standing there, along with a Pikachu.
    Kayleigh: "Ohh! I was just wondering that. I think we're somewhere near Lavaridge Town..."
    Pichu: "Chuuu!" It happily jumped over to the other Pikachu and waved.
    Kayleigh: "I see you have a Pikachu. How cool! I can't wait until my Pichu evolves into one. So where were you both going?"

A Local Party City

The Dracula's eyes lit up red as a thin laser beam shot out of its eyes, disintegrating the large door in front of it. It slowly walked into the building, towards another door...

Sengoku Jidai (Uhh... InuYasha World o.o)

InuYasha swiftly ran through the forest, jumping on top of tree branches and rocks along the way.
    InuYasha: [thinking] "Hmph. They better not have left without me or else I'll.."
    Kagome: "InuYasha! Hurry up or we'll be late!"
    InuYasha: "Kagome! Where are the others? Didn't you tell those idiots to come?"
    Kagome: "Calm down. They'll be here in a little while.."
    InuYasha: "What about that old hag? When's she coming?"
    Kagome: "Her name's Kaede. She'll be here any minute."
    InuYasha's ear twitched as he turned his head and jumped onto a large branch.

Sturm

Kurokoneko
    Years
  • At Mushroom Kingdom where is Flak lost.

Follow Flak (And possibly other COs) and his four goons... Glock the Mech, and Infantry No. 1-3 as they try to get the **** back where they came from. Oh yeah, they might use some tanks and crap too... but no promises!

Flak in Mushroom Kingdom:
    Totally Flaked! Episode #1:
    Flak Ain't in Wars World No More...
    oii340177.png

Totally Flaked! Episode #2:
    Capture... Stuff
    lpe340211.png

Totally Flaked! Episode #3
    Step 1: How to Capture Stages...
    zha342150.png

Hey there folks. I just wanted to say that Flak isn't the only Black Hole CO to have touched down in Super Mario 3. Adder is there too and hey... let's watch. He seems to have found something rather interesting...

Totally Flaked! Episode #4
    Adder and Airships...
    wvl343162.png

YAY! It's a new Totally Flaked! This time we showcase Lash's perdicament. Where she has landed? In the world's biggest sandbox! Or at least, according to her...

Totally Flaked! Episode #5
    Lash's New Sandbox!
    bca345848.png

Totally Flaked! Episode #6
    Capturing the first Stage is Free...
    pjc348079.png

Hey there guys! It's time for the next Totally Flaked! This time we go deeper into Stage 3! Oh yeah, and we address the confusion facing Inf. 1-3. Remember, No.3 says "Dude!" and No.2 likes the color Orange. So that leaves No.1 who is normal like Glock.

Totally Flaked! Episode#6
    Paint Jobs and Killer Ducks
    mtb350722.png

Totally Flaked Episode #9
    Sturm's Big Reason
    ljk355525.png

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Pokemon
    Shadow: "Lavaridge?!?! We are at the base of Mt. Silver!"
    Kayleigh: "How do you know?"
    Shadow: "It says so in my first post and I just ran down Mt. Silver and started cutting that tree you were in."
    Marik: "At least you guys are on your own planet...."
    Donald: "And our Gummi Ship isn't here so we can't use it..."

Ash and everyone else run past Shadow, Sora, Shadow, Kayleigh, Donald, Goofy, Marik, and Miyu. Then the Heartless come by, chasing them. Then several White Nights appear and surround Shadow and Kayleigh's group. Sora pulls out the Keyblade, Shadow pulls out a Pokeball, and Donald and Goofy pull out their staff and sheild. Shadow sends out Nidoking and pushes a button on a transmitter. Sora, Donald, Goofy, Pichu, Miyu's Pikachu, and Nidoking start fighting the Heartless.

~~Team Rocket HQ~~
    Grunt: "Shadow requests helicopter evac."
    Kent: "On it."
    (Kent is Shadow's second-in-command)

Final Fantasy 7
    Cloud, Aeris, Barret, Red, and Tifa are traveling along the World Map towards Kalm. They see a dark cloud approaching them. Zidane, Vivi, Garnet, and Steiner fall out of it.
    Cloud: "What the....?"
    Steiner: "Princess! Are you alright?"
    Garnet: "I'm fine Steiner..."
    Steiner: "And you Masater Vivi?"
    Vivi: "I'm OK..."
    Zidane: "Yeah, just forget about me Rusty..."
    Steiner: "Gladly."
    Zidane: "Why you..."
    Garnet: "Quit fighting you two."
    Barret: "Where did you come from?"
    Steiner: "We are from Alexendria on the Mist Continent."
    Cloud: "Never heard of it..."
    Aeris: "What's that?"
    Aeris points towards the drak cloud which is back.
    Zidane: "Not again."
    Steiner: "It's that blasted cloud again!"
    Cloud: "Hey!"
    The cloud transports them all away.

Sonic Adventure 2; Space Colony Ark; Cannon Control Room
    Dr. Robotnik/Eggman holds the 7th Chaos Emerald.
    Dr. Robotnik: "This completes my plan to dominate the world....what the?"
    Ark starts to shake as the black cloud approaches it about to teleport it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I know! ^_^ *sets aside a huge mallot for the day that her character meets Brock*

Too..many..fanfics to reply.. >_>

Pok?mon

Kayleigh: "Hey, who were they?"
    She signaled over to her Pichu to come and then glanced at Miyu.
    Kayleigh: "They might can help us find out where we need to go. Coming?"

Somewhere at Johto Cliffs

Meowth: "Hey! Who's dat guy with da sword?"
    James: "You got me.."
    Jessie: "I don't know, but he better move before we make him! Arbok, remove this pest now!"
    James: "You too Weezing!"
    Arbok and Weezing immediately began attacking Link, not expecting what would happen next...

Years
  • Mad scientist: I have finally completed my experiment! Now, I need someone to be my test subject! *Sees Jamie, Blaziken, and Swampy the Swampert walking outside of his spooky mansion. Jamie is wearing a pharaoh costume, Blaziken is wearing a neo costume, and Swampy is wearing a loincloth.*
    Swampy: That is one big mansion.
    Blaziken: :D
    Swampy: Can I eat it?
    Jamie: No.
    Swampy: Please?
    Jamie: NO!
    Swampy: Please?
    Jamie: I SAID NO!
    Swampy: *Sweatdrop.*
    Jamie: Now let?s go trick or treat some more!
    Swampy: Good idea. *Farts on Blaziken.*
    Blaziken: *Glares at Swampy and fires appear between them.*
    Jamie: *Jumps in between them.* Stop it you two, you're driving me nuts!*
    *A net falls on Jamie and Blaziken, and they are hoisted into the mansion.*
    Swampy: JAMIE! DON'T LEAVE ME! Oh, well. *Eats someone's car.*

Jamie: *In net.* What the- *Is placed into receptacle.*
    Computer voice: Commensing molecular transfer.
    Mad scientist: Now, it begins. *Flips switch.*
    *Door opens and Jamie steps out.*
    Jamie: Blaziken.
    Mad scientist: I?ve done it!
    Jamie: Blaze? *Sweatdrop.*
    Mad scientist: Don?t worry, Blaziken, she?s okay. *Flips switch and Blaziken steps out.*
    Blaziken *thinking*: Okay, where am I? *Sees Jamie.* Did he clone me? Better ask.
    Blaziken: Blaze blazi ken! *Spits fire all over the place.*

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Pokemon; wherever Kayleigh's group is now....
    A Shadow Inc. helicopter nears the group and Shadow and Nidoking jump on.
    Miyu: "Are you just leaving us with these things?"
    Shadow: "Of course. Besides, I'm tired of helping the good guys anyway. I'm on the Heartless' side."
    Marik: "But what about our deal?"
    Shadow: "Almost forgot...Go Venomoth!"
    Venomoth uses Psychic to lift Marik's duel disk off his arm and the Millieneum Rod out of his hand. Shadow takes out the deck, pulls out a few cards, and throws the rest back to Marik. Then the helicopter flies away.
    Shadow: (on Megaphone) "Hehehehehehehe...."

~~Viridian City~~
    Shadow's helicopter flies towards Shadow Inc. HQ hidden in between Saffron and Fuchsia, when suddenly a star-shaped object flies through the tail of the helicopter breaking it off. The helicopter starts to spin out of control when a large witch flies into it making it fall to the ground. The body of the helicopter lands on the witch burying her. Shadow crawls out of the helicopter's wreckage.
    Shadow: "Ow my head.... What in the world did we hit?"
    Suddenly the ground starts to shake and a giant drill machine with the license plate Hag 2 comes out of the side of Diglett's Cave. The front opens up and Mingella steps out.
    Mingella: "Again it has happened. Hurry we must or bony Grunty will be again!"
    Mingella walks over to the crash and Blobbelda comes out of the Hag 2 and joins her. They lift the body of the helicopter off of the witch revealing her to be Gruntilda. Gruntilda gets up off of the ground.
    Gruntilda: "Thanks sisters, you saved me from a bony fate, now that little puffball we shall creamate."
    Mingella: "AGAIN YOU ARE RHYMING!"
    Grunty: "Sorry, I don't know what came over me, that bump on my head must have caused it to be."

Shadow: "Since you wrecked my helicopter can you give me a lift? Help me and I'll make sure that you will get your revenge...."
    Blobbelda: "Improved Hag 1, Hag 2 is. Enough room we have to carry 10 people."
    Grunty: "Sure as long as I can get that bear, and revenge I can snare."
    They all board the Hag 2 which heads back into Diglett's Cave. Kent and another Rocket Exec. run towards them.
    Kent: "Wait for us!"
    Shadow: "No you stay here and call Shadow Inc. HQ and explain all of this."
    Kent and Exec: "Yes sir!"

Back