• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!~

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2013
    Hi there everyone XD

The name's Cliff! A budding Eevee breeder here but who isn't these days? Ha ha.

Let me know if you need help with anything and I will see what I can do with Eevees (of course), Anything that you need to trade to evolve, let me know too! And yes, I will trade it back.

In any case, please take note of the time zones when requesting for anything (via PM please) so as to not make this unpleasant for anyone expecting immediate response.

Cheerios~

Years
  • I bred a whole box of Eevees yesterday to Wonder Trade away for fun. Got one or two okay IVed ones so those I plan to keep. Though I'm still trying to get those Eevees with good IVs, natures, and characteristics to evolve into eeveelutions.. it's been tough. But it means I'll be able to play X and Y a lot longer. :)

If you have things to trade then why not stop by the Trade Corner?! It's moving along pretty fast right now due to the release of the new games so you'll likely have a lot more luck and find peeps. I'm sure members will be more than happy to pick up an Eevee or two from you. How long've you been breeding? :o Welcome to the forum and may you have a wonderful, wonderful stay! If you need assistance regarding this place down the line, feel free to shoot me a message.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • You know what ? i have breed evee in 1st October a lot in Pokemon Emerald and i have also trade 2 empleon with 2 pikachu anyway welcome to PC and i am happy a new evee breeder has joined on PC and i would like to trade with you.

Anyway you better go check some forum, If you are looking for any type of help don't hesticate to ask a MOD or a higher staff you can also make a thread in Question & Feedback forum.

go here for new exclusive new Pokemon X & Y http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=256

Anyway here is something about PC

Its one of the best place to discuss about Pokemon hacking and completing your Pokedex, battaling making hack etc etc. don't be shy to give me friend request! posting very good can also reward you a very good gift. The super Moderator will choose who post very good and can make them Moderator. Please read the rules of Pokecommunity (or PC in short) and all the rules of the forum written by the Moderator of the sub forum. A Super moderator can handle all forum. There is forum for everything so just visit any forum you want and make a thread about it or post in a thread. You can customize your signature,profile picture,avatar etc etc in Your user control panel. So you should check all the forum and you can also publish your own hack. By going to the Emulation and ROM Hacking forum and you need to spend 3 months here for team discussion in team discussion you can invite people to join in your project of your hack. But you need to fill the thread requirments. Like you need to give at least 4 or 6 screen shots but not Pokemons base stat, Pokemon Moveset. you also need to write the features and story above the screen shots. And same with Hack publishing but you doesn't need to spend 3 months to publish a hack to public. You need to write features, credit,story etc etc and do the thread requirments. If your thread is perfect so Dr.Fuji (The moderator of Emulation % ROM Hacking forum ) will choose this thread to publish and if it doesn't open in 24 -26 hour you should PM The moderators. And don't forget to read the rules of every forum !

Now here are some forum you can visit

Back