• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask what Pokemon you are!

Groudon

Owner:F.S. (Spike Razzor)
Years
  • Me! Do me next plz! Just don't say Groudon.

Im kinda shy around strangers, but I like making new frienvds. I have a big and wierd imagination, and im very friendly.

Last edited:

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Groudon said:
    Me! Do me next plz! Just don't say Groudon.

Im kinda shy around strangers, but I like making new frienvds. I have a big and wierd imagination, and im very friendly.
    Are you Boy or girl?
    Girl-Azurill
    Boy-Raichu/Cubone

Mifuui

Fufufu~
    Years
  • jynx said:
    You are shy?
    Be a paras?.....No...that sounds bad.....Pokemon that is really shy.....
    LAPRAS!!!!!!
    Oh a Lapras? That sounds great! X3~
    (But I do think that Paras is kinda cute^^; )

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Mifuui said:
    Could someone tell me what kind of Pok?mon I am?

I am really shy and get panic when I?m going to talk to strangers. But when I with my friends I acts really hyper and childish^^; (and acting cute)
    I think if you're very shy and tend to panic around strangers, then you'd be like the Larvitar that Ash and them brought back to its mother. ^_^ Once it learned to trust humans then it was sooo cute!

Mifuui

Fufufu~
    Years
  • Kayleigh said:
    I think if you're very shy and tend to panic around strangers, then you'd be like the Larvitar that Ash and them brought back to its mother. ^_^ Once it learned to trust humans then it was sooo cute!
    Neat! (Larvitar is sooo cute)
    But I actually hasn't seen those episodes with Larvitar!! ;;_;;
    Because TV4 is evil and Fox Kids is so slow! (those are the channels that shows pkmn in Sweden)

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Mifuui said:
    Neat! (Larvitar is sooo cute)
    But I actually hasn't seen those episodes with Larvitar!! ;;_;;
    Because TV4 is evil and Fox Kids is so slow! (those are the channels that shows pkmn in Sweden)
    I haven't seen any episodes besides of Indogo League! o_O||||

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Whoa, really? Is it just the t.v. stations that don't show them or what? o.o;

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Kayleigh said:
    What?! Ash gae up his Larvitar?! That dirty ba--!

*Puts quarter in swear jar*

Sowwy, anyways, is it true? O.o;; U sound like a Cleffa to me, Kayleigh.

U sound like a Chansey, Mifuui. ^.^

~CaRtOON

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    CaRtOON said:
    What?! Ash gae up his Larvitar?! That dirty ba--!

*Puts quarter in swear jar*

Sowwy, anyways, is it true? O.o;; U sound like a Cleffa to me, Kayleigh.

U sound like a Chansey, Mifuui. ^.^

~CaRtOON
    Ahh, did I spoil it for you? Sorry! T-T But yeah, guess I'll have to say that he does give Larvitar back to its mother. I think he did the right thing though, after all that it's been through.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, if you feel like you have super-powers then I'd say Rayquaza, lol. Plus it's on your avatar so I'm guessing you like it. :P

Sturm

Kurokoneko
    Years
  • Kayleigh said:
    Well, if you feel like you have super-powers then I'd say Rayquaza, lol. Plus it's on your avatar so I'm guessing you like it. :P
    *Shocked OoO*
    You're good...respect...I feel like Rayquaza right now...I think you're...Pichu...?

Last edited:

AzureFlygon

Master of all Shiny's!
    Years
  • Hello, what do People think I would be? I'd be cool to see what other's think...

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Kayleigh said:
    Why not Alakazam?

AzyreFlygon, are you new?

Sturm

Kurokoneko
    Years
  • Alakazam...? No...Alakazam good at Spe.Atk...but not with Atk...don't ask my why...that 'cause...I don't know...ha ha ha ha ha...
    and Jynx..I think you're...Jynx...confused.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ahh, Pichu is one of my favorite Pok?mon! ^_^ I'm happy to be like it...

AzureFlygon

Master of all Shiny's!
    Years
  • Not really... been here for about a month, a while before the site was changed, anyway. I mostly just stay to the Ruby/Sapphire discussion, though.

Back