• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blasting off in style!

Mudkip85

A.K.A ~KIPPER~
Years
  • Well im sure we all know the amount of times that Team Rocket have taken off to the skies as the result of defeat, but i was just curious and wandering if anyone actually had a favourite time when Team Rocket blasted off?

It could be from any season, just explain why you particularly enjoyed the way the blased off in a specific episode.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Well, my favorite is from the 3rd movie, they don't even get to finish saying "Team Rocket's Blasting Off Again!" its when Entei shoots their balloon down. That was funny, IMO

Years
  • I'm so torqued that I didn't think of it first. Hehe. Anyway.

My favorite will always be the Christmas episode ("Holiday Hi-Jynx"). I just love the detail of the animation and the timing/pacing of each of the Rockets as they, one-by-one, fly in excerabation and defeat. Particularly James; I don't know why.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    When they landed in the Ursaring breeding grounds was funny, because they kept on blasting into the wrong area XD

Mudkip85

A.K.A ~KIPPER~
    Years
  • I seem to recall an episode where Team rocket blasted off when pikachu used its volt tackle the first time on them and they then took to the air with quick speed! I think it is in the Battle Frontier season during one of May's contests.

~Kipper~

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • i can't remember what episode it was, it was actually pretty recent i think, but TR blasted off in it and landed in the exact same spot in which they originally flew, i absolutely cracked up at it

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • My favorite times were in the 5th movie where, twice, they fell underwater as they got swept away!

"Team Rocket's blast-bblblublbgubbbgblbglblgblgb..."

Back