• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

PurpleStealth

Poison Trainer
Years
Congrats Shadow Chaos.

I wish a shiny would hatch out of 1 of my eggs.
All of my shinies were found through random encounters.
My current targets: ShinySeviper and ShinyWeedle.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
Can I join?

Congrats Shadow Chaos.

I think through all my excitement I didn't welcome you, so welcome. :D Have fun here till a co-owner officially welcomes you. And thanks. 8D

Oh my goodness, congratulations, Shadow_Chaos! After such a long time of hunting, it is yours; I'm so happy for you! A much deserved shiny if I've ever seen one. :) Are you going to evolve it?

Thanks. :3
Yeah, I'm gonna evolve it, as I've always wanted a Black Charizard.
But I'll wait a bit as I want to keep my Charmander yellow for a bit. X3

Congratulations on the shiny Charmander Shadow Chaos.

Thank you. ^_^

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2011
I'm back, sorry for the absence. I've been SRing for Darkrai on Jap. Plat and Hatching Shellder eggs on my Diamond. When I get Shiny Shellder I'll return to Darkrai hunting. Good Luck guys.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
I'm back, sorry for the absence. I've been SRing for Darkrai on Jap. Plat and Hatching Shellder eggs on my Diamond. When I get Shiny Shellder I'll return to Darkrai hunting. Good Luck guys.

Yo. Welcome back. Good luck on those as well. ^^

I've decided on my next target: Shiny Rayquaza on my Ruby. I'm going for my first Soft Reset Shiny, so I'll play though my Ruby file till I reach Rayquaza. Later everyone.

kill and run

SHINY HUNTER ALL DAY ERRDAY
Years
HEY HEY...congrats to all on their shinys...i for one after a year of not getting a shiny, has finally got one. After about 2000 soft resets SHINY DRIFLOON appears...so i finally got a new shiny. Its timid btw. MY hunt for shiny darkrai still continues... i am also pokeradering for shiny minum and planing on restarting my emerald so i can soft reset for rayquaza, kyogre, groudon, and the regis. well good luck all and wish me luck :D

AmazingPiplup

Adorable! ^_^
Years
I'm a member of this club, I've just been really busy to post.

After two months without a new shiny I got Four shiny Shinx today! :D

Their stats...

Level 5, Rivalry, 20/12/9/10/8/9 Naughty
Level 5, Rivalry, 20/12/8/8/8/10 Impish
Level 5, Intimidate, 20/11/8/9/8/9 Lax
Level 5, Intimidate, 20/12/8/8/9/12 Jolly

I'm planning on keeping one of them, but I'm not sure which. The naughty one is the only female that I caught.

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
Hello guys, it's been a long time since the last time I made a post.
It looks like there's been some activity.

Congratulations for everyone with new shinies, and for those hunting never give up.

Hope you all got the secret key and the member card

By the way, at july 30 I got a shiny rotom in my platinum game, its jolly natured. For now I can't upload any pictures, but when I get a camera I'll put them.

That's all for now, I'll try to be more active.

Good luck everyone.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I feel bad for posting only when I have a new shiny. :(

Anyways...school started for me this past week, so I didn't do any hunting during the weekdays. I've done some hunting this weekend, though, and I brought my totals up a bit. I'm hoping for shiny Piplup or shiny Shaymin (181 and 1832 SRs respectively), but I'm kind of tired of SRing at the moment, so I think I will play through FR2 a bit. Then I'll return to SRing.

Good luck, everyone.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
After about 2000 soft resets SHINY DRIFLOON appears.

Congrats on the Drifloon.

After two months without a new shiny I got Four shiny Shinx today! :D

Congrats on the Shinx.

I got a shiny rotom in my platinum game.

Congrats on the Rotom.

I feel bad for posting only when I have a new shiny. :(

Anyways...school started for me this past week, so I didn't do any hunting during the weekdays. I've done some hunting this weekend, though, and I brought my totals up a bit. I'm hoping for shiny Piplup or shiny Shaymin (181 and 1832 SRs respectively), but I'm kind of tired of SRing at the moment, so I think I will play through FR2 a bit. Then I'll return to SRing.

Good luck, everyone.

And I barely post... Seems like this place is dying little by little...

I'm already SRing for Rayquaza on Ruby. Started last night, and I only have about 54 Soft-Resets in... (I'm too impatient to soft-reset, so that is why I've done so little... Also, my team is all under Level 55, so I'm just gonna chug the Master Ball when is appears)... D|

Later.

Evil Sonic

Fufufu, All according to plan.
Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2023
I gave up on Chimchar after hatching some more eggs when I got my new DS, but I got my next team shiny!...

AIPOM!

It hatched on the 359th egg, I wished it was female but at least it's male and has the right ability!

I was surprised when I saw this shiny, when the egg was hatching I was thinking that holding 2 buttons (Y and A) would make it shiny (even though that's not true) I did it and then I saw it hatched shiny in the corner of my eye!

Name: Coconuts
Nature: Hardy
HP: 12 ATK: 6 DEF: 6 SP. ATK:5 SP. DEF: 6 SPD: 6

coconutsinfo.jpg

Nature|Stats

Staryu is next!

GOSH, This place is dying... :(

Last edited:

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
Evil Sonic said:
I gave up on Chimchar after hatching some more eggs when I got my new DS, but I got my next team shiny!...

AIPOM!

It hatched on the 359th egg, I wished it was female but at least it's male and has the right ability!

Congratulations on the Aipon.
Also Good luck with staryu.

Evil Sonic said:
GOSH, This place is dying... :(
Shadow Chaos said:
I know, it's almost completely dead... :(

wow, you're right, has anyone any idea of how to make it survive?

Shadow Chaos said:
200 Soft Resets so far...

Hope you get rayquaza soon.

Good luck everyone.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
Hey guys, congrats to new shinies. I haven't posted here in a while, work as well as a stomach virus kept me from posting.

Well a couple days ago, I couldn't get to sleep, so I decided to pick up my shiny Shaymin SR's in my Japanese Platinum, as I was bored with seeing all of the normal Bulbasaur/Slugma. It was around 2:30a.m., and I was getting quite tired, when I noticed that the Shaymin on the screen was a funky color, and it took me a few moments for my brain to kick in to notice the sparkles.

S5030842.jpg

Shiny Shaymin appeared! I decided to throw a Quick Ball at it, hoping to get the shiny sparkle but to my surprise, I actually caught it in the first pokeball I threw(when I tried throwing Quick Balls on test runs, it would break free each time). I checked Shaymin in my party, my Modest synchronize failed, and I got a Naive shiny Shaymin.

Shiny Shaymin
Naive nature

My focus is now on finally getting shiny Slugma in LeafGreen and SRing for shiny Bulbasaur in FireRed. I'm hoping that one of these will shine before months end. See ya later.

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
Congrats on the shiny Shaymin, and good luck with slugma.

It's trange but I tried to use a synchronizer to get a bashful nature SRing for a pokemon and it didn't worked, everytime I saw the nature of the pokemon it was other nature, and bashful appeared only like 2 of every 20 pokemon. It's strange for me and it's suposed that with the pokemon with that ability in front of your party rises the probability of finding a wild pokemon with the same nature as the pokemon with the ability to 50%. Maybe it only works with pokemon in caves, grass and tall grass. I'm not 100% sure about it. Can you guys check it out please?

Well no news for now, but soon there will be, somehow I have a good feeling.

Good luck everyone.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
Hey guys, congrats to new shinies. I haven't posted here in a while, work as well as a stomach virus kept me from posting.

Well a couple days ago, I couldn't get to sleep, so I decided to pick up my shiny Shaymin SR's in my Japanese Platinum, as I was bored with seeing all of the normal Bulbasaur/Slugma. It was around 2:30a.m., and I was getting quite tired, when I noticed that the Shaymin on the screen was a funky color, and it took me a few moments for my brain to kick in to notice the sparkles.

Spoiler:

Shiny Shaymin appeared! I decided to throw a Quick Ball at it, hoping to get the shiny sparkle but to my surprise, I actually caught it in the first pokeball I threw(when I tried throwing Quick Balls on test runs, it would break free each time). I checked Shaymin in my party, my Modest synchronize failed, and I got a Naive shiny Shaymin.

Shiny Shaymin
Naive nature

My focus is now on finally getting shiny Slugma in LeafGreen and SRing for shiny Bulbasaur in FireRed. I'm hoping that one of these will shine before months end. See ya later.

Congrats on the Shaymin. =D And good luck on the Slugma & Bulbasaur.

300 soft-resets so far on Rayquaza. Would be more, but I lack motivation when it comes to soft-resetting. Later.

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
hope you get rayquaza soon shadow chaos, don't give up, try to get some motivation.

By the way, has anyone selected a target for the upcoming games heart gold and soul silver?

Guys, we have to try to save this place, any ideas are welcome.

Well se you later and don't give up.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Chr. Draco, I've already mentally committed myself to SRing for a shiny Cyndaquil once I get SoulSilver. I'm also going to hatch for a shiny Cyndaquil because, to be honest, the parent Typholosion I have are incredible IV-wise, so I feel like it'd be a waste to give up. When I get HG, I think I'll SR for a shiny Totodile, too, because shiny Chikorita looks nice, but it's my least favorite of the Johto starters. Of course, I'll be SRing for Ho-oh and Lugia (Lugia first. :)), and if Suicune is stationary, it, too, will be a target of mine. Finally, I plan on SRing for Kyogre, Groudon, another shiny Rayquaza, and another shiny Mewtwo on HG/SS as well.

Ugh. I have SO many good memories of Pokemon from Gold and Silver, honestly. I remember when my cousin and I literally played through the game together; I played Silver, and he played through Gold...we traded each other version exclusives...even caught Lugia and Ho-oh around the same times. If I progressed too quickly, I would wait for him to catch up. Likewise, he would wait for me if he got too far ahead. Damn, we even did that Mystery Gift thing so that we were each others rivals at the Trainer House in Viridian City.

Man. I honestly don't think Pokemon will ever be able to make me experience the same level of pure joy it did back in those days.

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
Chr. Draco, I've already mentally committed myself to SRing for a shiny Cyndaquil once I get SoulSilver. I'm also going to hatch for a shiny Cyndaquil because, to be honest, the parent Typholosion I have are incredible IV-wise, so I feel like it'd be a waste to give up. When I get HG, I think I'll SR for a shiny Totodile, too, because shiny Chikorita looks nice, but it's my least favorite of the Johto starters. Of course, I'll be SRing for Ho-oh and Lugia (Lugia first. :)), and if Suicune is stationary, it, too, will be a target of mine. Finally, I plan on SRing for Kyogre, Groudon, another shiny Rayquaza, and another shiny Mewtwo on HG/SS as well.

Ugh. I have SO many good memories of Pokemon from Gold and Silver, honestly. I remember when my cousin and I literally played through the game together; I played Silver, and he played through Gold...we traded each other version exclusives...even caught Lugia and Ho-oh around the same times. If I progressed too quickly, I would wait for him to catch up. Likewise, he would wait for me if he got too far ahead. Damn, we even did that Mystery Gift thing so that we were each others rivals at the Trainer House in Viridian City.

Man. I honestly don't think Pokemon will ever be able to make me experience the same level of pure joy it did back in those days.

I see, so you're going to buy both the same day. Sounds good. I wonder if they will change the move pool of some pokemon and add new moves to the game, of course they always do in new versions.

Pokemon in those days were really fun, I wonder if they will make us feel like in those days.

I haven't decided for a target yet in HG/SS, maybe a starter. I guess I'll find out when there's more information about the games.

Well I'll start hunting next week, now I'm a little busy with some homework.

See ya and Good Luck.

Back