• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Problem with running the game

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2014
    Hi, i have problem with Pokmon tcg. Download and install are ok, but when i launch the game it is cut on screen, i see only top left corner. I tried to change the resolution, but its the same in all the cases. I tried to print screen it, but it shows normal game when i can see everything, but in fact i can't. I tried reinstalling and downloading from other sites, but its the same everywhere. Can someone help me solve this problem?

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2015
    Like I said, Did you run a virus scan on your computer? PTCGO has a history of viruses and stuff like that.

Years
  • Like I said, Did you run a virus scan on your computer? PTCGO has a history of viruses and stuff like that.

It does? This is news to me... then again, if people are downloading it from unofficial sites, it serves them right to get infected when the official source is perfectly safe and it's free.

Omen Blaze, you should probably run a virus scan on your computer, and only download the client from the official website, www.pokemontcg.com .

And then, like I said elsewhere, you need to post the specs of your computer. It may be an issue with your graphics driver on your PC.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2015
    The official PTCGO never had problems, but ones from off sites, constantly have this problem.

Back