• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The X/Y Rumors Thread!

pedrito3_poke

Banana
Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2022
    Can Delphox still turn out to be fake? i mean going by the history of the leaker? What is the source btw?
    Not really, I think this looks pretty damn legit.
    Spoiler:

Don't like it, but don't really care anyway.

Remember how everyone said "Nope" to the starters also having Dark/Fighting/Psychic secondary types. :)))))
    Pretty much the opposite. Most people (including me) have believed that since the January 8th.

I really dislike Froakie's final starter
    Weird, I haven't seen it yet, could you post a link? (I know about Greninja, but I think it's fake)

Last edited:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • It certainly looks clearer in that image...(yes I saw Fennekin's evolution's back sprite...it sure reminds me of an oracle...)

By the way has anyone seen the "evolutions" for Sweelix and Spritzee on Serebii (I haven't seen anyone talk about them). I like Spritzee's better :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Seems like Delphox is meant to be feminine, as it's inspiration is a priestess/oracle. And, I noted that Pythia, the oracle of Delphi, has some relation to Apollo, God the Sun, tying into the fire/psychic theme.

Pythia, commonly known as the Oracle of Delphi, was the priestess at the Temple of Apollo at Delphi, located on the slopes of Mount Parnassus, beneath the Castalian Spring. The Pythia was widely credited for her prophecies inspired by Apollo. The Delphic oracle was established in the 8th century BC,[1] although it may have been present in some form in Late Mycenaean times,[2] from 1400 BC and was abandoned, and there is evidence that Apollo [GOD of SUN/LIGHT] took over the shrine from an earlier dedication to Gaia.[3] The last recorded response was given about 395 A.D. to Emperor Theodosius I, after he had ordered pagan temples to cease operation.

Artwork of Pythia...very reminiscent of Delphox especially with the color choice and the whole branch motif.
    Spoiler:

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Am I the only one who dislikes Hawlucha here, seriously I don't want this pokemon to be real.

I don't like it that much, it may grow on me but I doubt it.

Not really, I think this looks pretty damn legit.
    Spoiler:

Don't like it, but don't really care anyway.

Pretty much the opposite. Most people (including me) have believed that since the January 8th.

Weird, I haven't seen it yet, could you post a link? (I know about Greninja, but I think it's fake)

I've seen a few people refuse to acknowledge the possibility of the dark/fighting/psychic types on tumblr and even a few here.

Aaand I was talking about Greninja, I really do hope it's fake because Froakie was gonna be my starter. :(

Years
  • Seems like Delphox is meant to be feminine, as it's inspiration is a priestess/oracle. And, I noted that Pythia, the oracle of Delphi, has some relation to Apollo, God the Sun, tying into the fire/psychic theme.

Artwork of Pythia...very reminiscent of Delphox especially with the color choice.
    Spoiler:
    Well that and Apollo was also the god of prophecies along with being sun god.

Killjoy

"He was a laser fish."
    Years
  • Well, it's neat to see Fennekin's third form, it's not my cup of tea. Neither were the other two either, so that's alright. I like them, but I think I like them more as rival pokemon lol

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2019
    Remember how everyone said "Nope" to the starters also having Dark/Fighting/Psychic secondary types. :)))))

I really dislike Froakie's final starter and I'm kinda "eh" towards Fennekin's, its head looks really small.

Hoping Chespin doesn't disappoint!

Greninja is fake. Not only WAS it ugly, its concept made no sense to me. It was confirmed fake anyway by the leaker. So that is out of the question.
    I have my doubts on Delphox as well.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2019
    It has been all so quiet on Noivern nthough. Not a single art work/leak of if its pre-form or evolved form if there is one is talked about or leaked. Underrated pokemon as far as anticipation and leaks are concerned.

Years
  • Seriously...poor Spritzee and Sweelix's evolutions aren't being talked about :(

I just feel terrible everytime I look at Swirlix's evolution, I just keep hoping it will seem more appealing. Still holding out for that another evolution though!

Spritzee, despite not appearing like the plague doctor, is sorta adorable with that pink fluff and purple face and ears. I might go for Y version now especially since I have high hopes for Skrelp as well.

Years
  • I just feel terrible everytime I look at Swirlix's evolution, I just keep hoping it will seem more appealing. Still holding out for that another evolution though!

Spritzee, despite not appearing like the plague doctor, is sorta adorable with that pink fluff and purple face and ears. I might go for Y version now especially since I have high hopes for Skrelp as well.
    Yeah...me too...though I never imagined it'll become a cupcake...

The pokemon I'll like to hear information about is Oorotto...we haven't heard anything about it...at least Noivern is acknowledged...

Perriechu

Years
  • I just feel terrible everytime I look at Swirlix's evolution, I just keep hoping it will seem more appealing. Still holding out for that another evolution though!

It's an actual cupcake. ACTUAL CUPCAKE. IT'S SO CUTE. CUPCAKES ARE CUTE. ;_____;

all this cupcake hate. :(

also thank god that flop of a Froakie evo was fake bc I still have hope for Froakie now.

Years
  • It's an actual cupcake. ACTUAL CUPCAKE. IT'S SO CUTE. CUPCAKES ARE CUTE. ;_____;

all this cupcake hate. :(

also thank god that flop of a Froakie evo was fake bc I still have hope for Froakie now.
    I hope it has another evolution where it becomes a giant Cupcake..maybe chocolate? Though perhaps it's strawberry...hmm we have Vanilla Vanilite, and Strawberry Sweelix evolution...I hope we get a chocolate something next gen.

Perriechu

Years
  • A cupcake puppy!!! ((((please - called pupcake)))) I hope it has an evo too because whilst it's really cute it has the potential to be cuter.

A chocolate cupcake Pokemon would be so cute though!!! idec about it's base stats rn.

Years
  • A cupcake puppy!!! ((((please - called pupcake)))) I hope it has an evo too because whilst it's really cute it has the potential to be cuter.

A chocolate cupcake Pokemon would be so cute though!!! idec about it's base stats rn.
    Pupcake would be a cute english name for it ^_^
    Looking at Spritzee's evolution again it looks like one of those dancers in the 20's with the skirts...

Years
  • I hope it has another evolution where it becomes a giant Cupcake..maybe chocolate? Though perhaps it's strawberry...hmm we have Vanilla Vanilite, and Strawberry Sweelix evolution...I hope we get a chocolate something next gen.

I am calling it now. Swirlix's evo will be called Pupcake! haha

Well, since Swirlix is cotton candy and now is a whip-cream pokemon, resembling a cupcake, it's fair to say that the next evolution, if there is one, could resemble a totally different treat!

I am going for a strawberry shortcake with fluffy meringue.

exps167223_TH2847295D02_21_4b.jpg

All this pokemon talk is making me hungry.

A cupcake puppy!!! ((((please - called pupcake)))) I hope it has an evo too because whilst it's really cute it has the potential to be cuter.

I just read this, ugh, you beat me to 'pupcake' XD

Last edited:

Years
  • I am calling it now. Swirlix's evo will be called Pupcake! haha

Well, since Swirlix is cotton candy and now is a whip-cream pokemon, resembling a cupcake, it's fair to say that the next evolution, if there is one, could resemble a totally different treat!

I am going for a strawberry shortcake with fluffy meringue.

exps167223_TH2847295D02_21_4b.jpg

All this pokemon talk is making me hungry.

I just read this, ugh, you beat me to 'pupcake' XD
    You're a genius! Strawberry short cake will totally fit it...I'm hungry too...

Now I wonder what Spritzee would evolve into if it had a second...

Back