• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
  • Darkness has covered the Earth for a years and many souls were lost in it's darkness. Now two cities are what is left of the light. A group of trainers all who train with dark type pokemon are left to save the world from utter darkness. They chase a foe who hold the key to light. If they can defeat this foe, they can restore peace and lightness to the Earth.

name:
    team:
    apperance:

I will post mine later!

Ilrery Cyciga

Polkafreaku
    Years
  • Name: Ilrery (Cyciga)
    age: 14 (a Prodigy, sorry if you think it's a bit overpowered)
    Team: Mudkip, Dragonair, Mighteneya, Swellow
    Appearance: Like Shino in Naruto, no specs, grey irises, black hair.

Advanced bloodline if you allow it: Sharingan-like(You see a lot of things and your eyes turn red with three swirly dots in it , read Naruto), illusions created by pokemon moves (Like fire Illusions created by Mack in the pokespecial Hoenn Arc), and such.

I like the Sharingan, normally your eyes look normal (In my case, with grey irises), I activate it to show the reddish A/B.

Oh yes, read the Mangeyekou Sharingan, capable of directly affecting the trainer by pumping illusions into his mind, Hallucinations if you might. I would like to have that too, if not, I would settle for the normal, three-pinned Sharingan.

You can disable the Sharingan if you like, it usually arises from dormancy during intense battles.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back