• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RMXP] Pokémon Eclar Diamant and Galactique Perle

renekokkie

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • This is not a hack of a official game.

edgp_by_renekokkie-d4bt6xp.png

.: OTHER SCREENSHOTS:.

new-and-old-screens-2d7d39e.png

- Credits -

TyranityDark - Tiles

Ultimospriter - Tiles

BatiJFG - Grass

MGC - 3D Engine

Boje Pokemon - Poster Basic

- Team -

Renekokkie:
    Project Leader, overworld

Picassart:
    art

Rai Rai
    Scripter

Arshes91
    Composer

Og_loc-TATTOO
    Tiler​

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I love it! Once again, someone beats me to a remake....

Anyway, good luck! Could I please ask that you PM me with info on how you got that 3D style?

And as well, could I please take up a job on the team, such as Grammar Nazi? I'd love to help. Give me a shout.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    Sweet lord you need to fix Cynthia's image. The quality looks terrible.

Needless to say, the rest of the content of this game doesn't match that. This looks really impressive, I can't wait to see more.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Are you going to work on this before or after finishing Heat Ruby and Cool Sapphire?

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
    Years
  • Haha...that's a very genus idea :D
    The idea of a remake is a perfect one, rather than creating a personal storyline which can turn horrible.
    Anyway....best of luck, this is one promising project I am gonna keep an eye on ;)

renekokkie

Dragon Trainer
    Years
  • Haha...that's a very genus idea :D
    The idea of a remake is a perfect one, rather than creating a personal storyline which can turn horrible.
    Anyway....best of luck, this is one promising project I am gonna keep an eye on ;)

Yeah, thanx.
    I dont want to make a fakemon game because, i've ideas. but it isnt something for pokemon.

Ultimo Spriter

I'm back ...
    Years
  • So far looks so good ^^
    Working on some new stuff that you might find useful for Canalave or Snowpoint if you decide to change the maps up a bit.

Pharetra

zzzz
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2024
    This looks good, but I'd work on your spelling and your grammar. Also, I'd recommend adding a few changes, because the release of the original wasn't too long ago.

renekokkie

Dragon Trainer
    Years
  • This looks good, but I'd work on your spelling and your grammar. Also, I'd recommend adding a few changes, because the release of the original wasn't too long ago.

Yes i know, but i will finish it in 2013/2014

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I honestly look forward to playing this! I was deeply impressed by Heat Ruby & Cool Sapphire but you've stepped it up.. yet again so well done and good luck with this, I hope you see it through as I love the look of it so far and would love to play in Sinnoh with these graphics!

renekokkie

Dragon Trainer
    Years
  • I honestly look forward to playing this! I was deeply impressed by Heat Ruby & Cool Sapphire but you've stepped it up.. yet again so well done and good luck with this, I hope you see it through as I love the look of it so far and would love to play in Sinnoh with these graphics!

Maybe, i will go futher with HRCS but not for now.
    i hope this game will be a succes.
    and i cant wait to post some new screens

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    It all looks good buddy.
    But If your revamping the whole thing, I think it would be nice to see the PokéTch have new graphics.

Back