• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Will Pikachu ever evolve into Raichu?

Will Pikachu evolve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
Years
  • I highly doubt Ash will let Pikachu evolve. If it's already the 4th region and it is still Pikachu and Ash has a close friendship with Pikachu, I dont think Ash will evolve it into Raichu

Isabelle

★ Emo Princess ★
    Years
  • Pikachu will not evolve. Because it's contented with it's power and speed. Speed is much better than power. Because Raichu is always defeated by Pikachu o_o PAWN!

Years
  • I think in the last Pokemon episode he will evolve... but pokemon will never end, so no, he will never evolve.
    Haha...

Runaru

Moon Radiance
    Years
  • I think not. he never evolved until now, and the anime is already very advanced. I do not believe it will evolve​

Snerd

Super Nerd
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 14, 2011
    Probably not, but then again the options you gave are might and might not, so either way there's a possibility.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I don't think it ever will happen because Pikachu has been known to be right by Ash's side all the time and the bond between him and a Raichu might not be the same. I think it's always gonna be a Pikachu.

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • No, Ash had the opportunity before and if he had the same one he wouldn't. Him and Pikachu hold such a close bond, Ash wouldn't want to change him in the slightest way. And it didn't seem like Pikachu wanted to either. The only way I can imagine it evolving is if the pokemon world was in danger and it was a last resort.

Utau

t s u n d e r e
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    I don't believe so, but I don't want Pikachu to evolve either. :>

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    I could put my house on it that he wont because it wouls kinda ruin the whole series... Maybe ash will get a raichu but pikachu wont evolve!

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
    Years
  • Pikachu evolving is just like a Pig flying... :)

It won't evolve, I'm telling you, Even in the last episode...

Unless a huge swarm of magical Thunderstones forces it :)

Years
  • No, Team Rocket stole Satoshi's Thunder Stone earlier in Diamond and Pearl. Pikachu already had the option to evolve twice and rejected to evolve so it's safe to assume that Pikachu won't evolve. Ever.
    yup exactly what i think, plus pikachu is pokemon's mascot so i doubt it he's vital to the entire theme.

Master of the Shadow

New to pokecommunity
    Years
  • If they do then that will mean that they might have a new main character which I will doubt. Pikachu and Ash are the starters of the pokemon anime. They wouldn't change that without a good reason.

PokeFan187

Pikachu Fanatic ~ ⋆
    Years
  • No, Ash had the opportunity before and if he had the same one he wouldn't. Him and Pikachu hold such a close bond, Ash wouldn't want to change him in the slightest way. And it didn't seem like Pikachu wanted to either. The only way I can imagine it evolving is if the pokemon world was in danger and it was a last resort.

I very much agree with that.

I doubt it'll ever happen

Back