• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Packs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
Years
  • This RP focuses on two packs of unusually colored Mightyena, the Snowdrift pack (white mightyena/poochyena)
    And the Star pack (silver mightyena/poochyena)
    There is a feud between the two packs, but they may need to team up and help eachother to save themselves from team Rocket, who find the mightyenas' furs, fangs, and claws very valuable.
    It takes place in an all-wilderness region called Akala.

Chose what pack your character is a member of. The profile should look like this:

Name:
    Pack:
    Rank (leader of Snowdrift is taken by me ^^):
    Attacks:
    Eye color:
    Unique markings (if any):
    Personality:

~*~*~*~*~*~
    Rules:
    Only use up to 2 characters.
    No powerplaying
    You MAY play a Team rocket member.
    You are welcome to play a different pokemon, as long as you are using a mightyena or Team Rocket character, too.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~
    Enviornment:

Rather harsh in the winter, completely covered in snow-covered mountains, lots of rivers, and feilds.
    In winter: Very cold, icy and tons of heavy snow, blizzards are common.
    In spring: Feilds are filled with melting snow, maybe some newly blooming flowers, lots of rain and some snow.
    In summer: Mountains are the same, ponds are no longer covered in ice, feilds are full of grass and wildflowers
    In fall: Starts snowing, wildflowers die. The evergreen trees, of course, stay the same.

population: No humans have settled down here, but packs of mightyena and poochyena, and herds of stantler run free in the snowy mountains. Murkrow, noctowl, tailow and farfetch'd dominate the skies, while lone creatures, like umbreon, espeon, ursaring, and teddiursa roam in the forests.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~
    Here's my character's profile:
    Name: Kiriko
    Pack: Snowdrift
    Attacks: Bite, ice beam, theif, disable, slash, crunch, feint attack
    Eye color: very light, silvery blue
    Unique markings: the triangular markings under her eyes are silver
    Personality: A bit aggressive at times, but usually kind and forgiving, sometimes overly playful, or childish, sometimes a total ditz.

Last edited:

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
  • Name: Might
    Pack: Snowdrift
    Attacks: Crunch, Skull Bash, Blizzard, Bite
    Eye color: Blue
    Unique markings (if any): None
    Personality: Happy, Hungry, always wants to help

Am I in? If no one else replies I'll be on the other one.

Last edited:

Minunchu

A nut head who likes boys
    Years
  • Name:Kiana
    Pack:Snowdrift
    Rank: (um, since i am ,i real life, PLuslechu's best friend, i was wondering if i could be second leader. or...->) Leader 1 and 1/2
    Attacks: Bite
    Eye color: Syann (Buituifull blue)
    Unique markings (if any): A white chest against her black fur.
    Personality: Has a major crush on Might and trys to impress him, but, only makes a fool of herself, looks up to Kiriko (that is my sisters cats name.) because she is so fuzzy looking.

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
  • Name: Yami
    Pack: Star
    Attacks: Unknown
    Eye color: Deep Blue
    Unique markings (if any): A scar above his left eye
    Personality: Cold, Hard, tough (If you have read 'The Outsiders' he is like Dally)
    *~*~*~*

Name: SnowFlame ((She is a houndoom who's pack was killed when she was a pup and met up with Yami, loves Yami))
    Pack: Star
    Attacks: Unknown
    Eye color: amber
    Unique markings (if any): Deep blue fur
    Personality: Sweet, Caring, Sassy ((If you have read 'The Outsiders' she is like Ponyboy and Two-Bit))

Last edited:

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
    Years
  • Minunchu said:
    Name:Kiana
    Pack:Snowdrift
    Rank: (um, since i am, in real life, Pluslechu's best friend, I was wondering if I could be second leader. or...->) Leader 1 and 1/2
    Attacks: Bite
    Eye color: Syann (Buituifull blue)
    Unique markings (if any): A white chest against her black fur.
    Personality: Has a major crush on Might and trys to impress him, but, only makes a fool of herself, looks up to Kiriko (that is my sisters cats name.) because she is so fuzzy looking.
    Hannah (or minunchu), if your going to be in the snowdrift pack, Kiana should be white. Her rank can be uh...Third leader ^_^;; Um...
    .........Fuzzy looking 0o;; Hannah, I know I've prolly (probably) said this a thousand times but....Your weird. XD

And yes, Psychic Thunder, Yami can be Star's leader. I was hoping someone would come along and take that rank ^_^
    And yes, I've read the Outsiders. (Very good book ^^)
    Isn't 12 a bit old in dog years? (Yes, I'm using dog years) That's why I put 2 for Kiriko, because in dog years it's about 14....I'm a critic, don't mind me XD

Last edited:

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
    Years
  • I guess we should start today. I guess more people could join along the way.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Kiriko watched a herd of stantler from a fairly small cliff. She would soon be giving the signal for her pack to begin the hunt. She howled, but getting no reply, decided to run down the snowy slope and try and take down a stantler herself. She barked loudly, just incase a pack member was coming so that they could find her. She got one of the stantler cornered up against the cliff she had been watching from. She grabbed it's leg in her jaws. The stantler kicked, and tried to escape, but Kiriko held fast.

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
  • Yami sniffed the air and SnowFlame sat behind the leader of the pack.
    "Do you smell food?", SnowFlame asked. Yami looked away from the edge of the cliff.
    "Yes, but we must be quick or the other pack will get it," Yami growled running away.
    SnowFlame sighed and got up and rushed after the leader.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • Can I join?^^
    Name:Laeara (lay-ah-ra)-Mightyena, I think
    Pack:Uh....Snowdrift?:)
    Rank:I don't know...uh...can someone pick a good one for me?^^;
    Attacks:Bite, Howl, Slash, Tackle, Sand Attack
    Eye color:A strange icy blue...
    Unique markings (if any):A strange white diamond on her forhead, and white tipped ears and tail.
    Personality:Cool, calm, easy going, relaxed attitude.Known for making helpful suggestions.

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
  • Batesy was sitting waiting for Kiriko to come back with food.
    When Kiriko came back, she was holding a Stantler.
    "Yay!" Batesy yelled. "Food!"

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
  • Yami and SnowFire looked at where the Stantler had been, blood was on the ground, they were too late.
    "Yami....", SnowFire said, her voice in almost a calm whisper.
    "What is it SnowFire??", Yami snapped.
    "Look, two Stantler!", SnowFire snapped in a whisper. Yami and SnowFire ran at them, using Bite to wound the legs of their prey. They dragged the two Stantler into the forest to their pack.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • She stood up.
    Laeara now saw Yami and SnowFire bringing back two Stantler.Her mouth watered a bit as they came closer.The Mightyena swiftly bounded over to them, tail raised in greeting. "Good work you two...." she said in approval, and sniffed the air. "You caught good ones..."

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
    Years
  • A helicopter was heard overhead. Kiriko watched as it landed near her and her pack. Kiriko noticed a man dressed all in black hopped out. He had a gun in his hand. He scanned the area, and Kiriko hid before she was seen.

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
  • Batesy hid a few metres away from Kiriko.
    "That's Team Rocket isn't it?" Batesy asked, whispering, and referring to the guys in black.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back