• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special Volume 29

Ru-Kun

bleh...
Years
  • I just got on Netkun to look at the recent news and found this!

http://netkun.com/pockemon/
    Edit-Click on the Green button at the top of the page. For some reason The page that had the pic on it wouldn't show up.

Although you can't see the bottem of it.

Last edited:

Thundєr

Freelancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    Nice, I can't wait to see the conclusion of emerald saga

Last edited:

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
    Years
  • Well guys, God Magnus translated the page and I edited the page. So, here's the translated page :)

translatedpagehc7.png

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    It is already Thursday, November 27 in Japan and it is 4:43 am so remember that the Eastern Hemipsphere is one day ahead of the Western Hemisphere and as you go east to a different time zone will be one hour ahead of the previous location. I know this because I have a globe that can tell time in different time zones. So the Pokemon Special Volume 29 will release when the markets and stores open in Japan.

Last edited:
    Years
  • If you meant the scan, maybe I can :3
    Woohoo! You're awesome, I could never have time for that.
    I have to send High School Applications, take the HSPT, decathlon....
    D8

.......on Christmas? I'm Catholic. I'm going to be busy the whole day.....

Is somebody going to post Volume 29 on the forum?

I'm Catholic so I'm quite busy that day too. I'm altar serving at the overnight mass, I'm so nervous. I have to carry that heavy cross at midnight! What if I drop it? D8

Anyhoo... It's sortof like a Christmas present. Vol. 30 coming out, the beginnning of DP saga. :3

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Yes. Maybe they'll put the little bits of DP saga into sensible order.

Sea Guardian

A Kitsune who watches the Sea
    Years
  • .......on Christmas? I'm Catholic. I'm going to be busy the whole day.....
    I'm going to be busy but for a different reason. On Christmas all my relatives come over to my house(even if they weren't invited) and it's my job to watch all nine of my cousins. They're at that age where they think they know everything and that they're the best at everything but still to young to scold without getting a lecture from your parents.
    My life on Christmas day:
    Dad: Get down here and watch your cousins!
    Me: *staring at cover of volume 30**whispers*Nooo!
    Dad: what did you say?!
    Me: Nothing! Coming!

Mileyangel

Inuyasha Fan
    Years
  • I'm going to be busy but for a different reason. On Christmas all my relatives come over to my house(even if they weren't invited) and it's my job to watch all nine of my cousins. They're at that age where they think they know everything and that they're the best at everything but still to young to scold without getting a lecture from your parents.
    My life on Christmas day:
    Dad: Get down here and watch your cousins!
    Me: *staring at cover of volume 30**whispers*Nooo!
    Dad: what did you say?!
    Me: Nothing! Coming!

I only have 2 cousins, but they are a HANDFUL. My dialogue would be exactly the same as yours, excluding the nine parts.

Back