• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New desktop screenshot thread

Years
Changed the background on my Nexus 7 moments ago.. for a 7" tablet, this thing has a really large resolution and I really like it.

Spoiler:

And yes, the background is supposed to be grainy like that.

Last edited:

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
(Large Image Warning)

Spoiler:

My OCD prevents me from having a disorganized laptop, so all my icons must be in order, and there can be no yellow folders on my desktop unless the icon is something more stylish, like the disk drive icons on the right side or the Windows XP Recycling Bin icon I used for my Storage Bin (which is also heavily organized). Even now, this is getting very cluttered and I need to do more organizing soon. I'm never satisfied.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Here's a screenshot of my latest desktop:

Spoiler:

I love the way that my wallpaper looks. It brightens up my mood every time I get the chance to see it. It's simply astonishing. =) I'm not sure who made it, to be honest, but I really appreciate them for putting their time and effort into making it.

Years
1920x1080 pic incoming
Spoiler:

Just a pretty standart desktop. Not so much icons because I like to have clean desktop (Clean desktop but dirty room). :P

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
@[user]PJBottomz[/user] Love your wallpaper katy perry <3<3<3

I have a theme that I made, since I love Gundam so much here you all are!
Spoiler:

Yup I have World Of Warcraft, I had to delete a few shortcuts though because I am not allowed to tell anyone I am part of a certain Beta Test for a certain game fus ro dah

Years
Yup I have World Of Warcraft, I had to delete a few shortcuts though because I am not allowed to tell anyone I am part of a certain Beta Test for a certain game fus ro dah

TESO? You lucky son of a-

Guess I'll contribute once again. I'm not sure if I want to change this time around. Hurray Minimalism, and praise Izanagi for Launchy.

Spoiler:

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
Today is a GOOD day for me. I finally fixed a small prob my desktop was having(wouldnt display wallpapers). so here is my desktop.
Spoiler:

Magykx

It's too cold for you here.
Years
Spoiler:
Yeah... Mine's kind of messy and that's not even including the sticky notes I have minimized (personal todos, etc.). No special theme, just the plain 7 one. I do really like my wallpaper though ;3;

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
fall starts tommorrow where I live so I decided to go on ahead and change my wallpaper to a fall like wallpaper

Spoiler:

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
^omg that madoka magica wallpaper is amazing lol. okay well I am going to show yall a neat wallpaper :). I am using a VIDEO as a wallpaper. the vlc media player their is the proof

Spoiler:

edit:oh nvm. It only shows on my laptop I think. so I will show my computer with the xereneas background intstead

Spoiler:

Last edited:

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
I switch wallpapers alot lol.

I am now using a holo(From spice and wolf) wallpaper. Wow my laptop is super cluttered lmao

Spoiler:

Back