• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kind of music do you listen to?

Chaskis Sato

Always Chasing the Night.
Years
Personally, I listen to classical, 80's rock, and punk rock.
What a combination...anyways what kinds of music do you like?

And what is your favorite singer, band, or etc.?
Sum 41 for me.

PokeTrainerCarol

I like Modern Rock and Pop (Um...Christina Aguilera or Britney Spears or Avril Lavigne music...don't look at me like that, I just like the sounds, who cares about worthless lyrics or talent less people or bad examples or so and so and so...I'm not an idiot that would try to follow them or admire them >_>)

My favorite artist/band is Linkin Park *looks at sig briefly* ^_^
Then I also like Evanescence and Good Charlotte and Simple Plan and Trapt and Vanessa Carlton and Shakira and Laura Pausini ^_^
Nope...the artists listed first don't even make it to my list

Netto

Saiya-Jin Warrior
Years
I mostly listen to grunge,Alternative Rock,Spanish Rock,Metal,J-pop/rock and other types.My favarite bands are:
1.Korn
2.Red Hot Chili Pepper
3.Glay(J-Rock)
4.Megumi Hayashibara(J-Pop)
5.Nirvana

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I like rock music and occasionally I'll like pop stuff. o.o But not very often anymore. And I can't stand rap other than Eminem. >_>

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Isnt this in the Poll Section Too, Didnt i make a thread like this? Oh well.

I listen to Techno, Raggae, and other Great things. ^_^

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Yeah, I thought of that. However, it's really old. So a new one doesn't hurt now. ^_^;

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
J-pop! O.O; Anime music! Chinese-pop! n_n

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Ooh, I mostly like J-Pop, and Anim? music. ^_^ UTADA HIKARU!!!!!!!!!! *gets dragged away*

:P

Mifuui

Fufufu~
Years
I mostly listen to J-pop and anime music.
Like: Utada Hikaru, Morning Musume, MiniMoni, (anything from the Hello! Project), Ai Meada/AiM and Megumi Hayashibara.
But I also like Linkin Park, Sum 41, Rammstein, Busted, Per Gessle, Carola and music from the 60's, 70's and 80's.
And I totally love Swedish schlager^^;; (I'm such a nerd --;;; )

Durandal.

... (...) ...
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 26, 2009
Well i like 4 music Types they are Death metal, Black metal, Hardcore, and Alittle Medievel Gothic. I HATE punk rock, and rap.

Bands i listen to mostly:

Dying Fetus(big fan), Dark Funeral(big fan), Dark throne, Super joint ritual, Cryptopsy, Blood for blood, Dark well, Morbid Angel, Cannible Cropse, Extol, Amon Amarth, At the gates, Rotting Christ, Mithotyn, Children of bodom, Cradle of filth(big fan) and more. yes, i know most bands you havent heard of.

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
Years
Everything but anything heavier than Evinesence (can never spell it), Sum 41 or crappier, and anything more country than....almost all country.

I like:
Michelle Branch (The whole package :P)
Mandy Moore (best of the pop princesses)
Dido (The Queen is BACK)
Jewel (Not bad, but could be better)
Evinescence (still can't speel it)
Jackie Cheung (NOT JACKIE CHAN! He's just the king of ballads)
Jay Z (Yeah, Blueprint part 2!)
50 Cent (Shady Productions)
Aalyiah (Still with us, girl)
Mary J Blige (Yes, she's still around these days)

and much more...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Evanescence is a weird one. o_O; I only learned how to spell it recently myself. (I always though it was Evanessence or something.. *shrug*)

Buritos

Floppy Cucumber!!!
Years
Hey Durandal..thats some nice taste ya have there
I like most of the same stuff as Duandal,but with some other kinds aswell i.e.The White Stripes,QOTSA,Downfall..

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
I listen to classical music because I have to, I'm a classical pianist/violinist. But I prefer rock and Anime music (yep, definitely Japanese Digimon music). My favourite bands are Good Charlotte and Matchbox 20, but you can see my charts in my sig ^^.

John Denver

Banned
Years
my fav singers...well

Creed
Sum 41
Hirokazu Ando
Nabuo Uematsu (he awesome!)
Rossini
System of a Down
Benedictine monks of St. Michaels...

I really hate jazz...and that's the only kind of music I dont like...is jazz