• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I haven't traded in more than a week, I will do that just for the trade!! But do give me a bit to finish up with KINA please!!

EDIT: KINA I do that on Sundays!!

Last edited:

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
My FC is 0087-0431-5465. Would you like to trade the Electrike for Twistedpuppy's shiny UT Wingull?

Polizard'12

Pokemon Trader
Years
I was wondering if you could help me evolve Poliwhirl on my SoulSilver, through your 2nd Diamond Game, also could I have TM13 Ice Beam and a Shiny Stone? I would be very grateful!
Would you accept trash Pokemon? I have nothing of interest to offer, you seem to have it all in your huge collection! :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I was wondering if you could help me evolve Poliwhirl on my SoulSilver, through your 2nd Diamond Game, also could I have TM13 Ice Beam and a Shiny Stone? I would be very grateful!
Would you accept trash Pokemon? I have nothing of interest to offer, you seem to have it all in your huge collection! :)
Just catch me on here and I can help you evolve it and give you those items!!
Really? Thank you!

This is 4th gen.

Ok, that's the game I have in, let me register you and I'll meet you in there now!!

Polizard'12

Pokemon Trader
Years
Thanks! :) I've added your 2nd Diamond FC, my FC is in my Sig (SS) I'm in the Wi-Fi room if you would like to trade now. (After your done with the above trader)

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
Thank you very much for the Electrike! It is much appriciated I would love to trade with you again sometime.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Your very welcome, do enjoy it please!!

I don't believe you brought trash with you to get those items with??

Last edited:

Polizard'12

Pokemon Trader
Years
I'm sorry, I didn't know we can't choose Pokemon from our boxes, I'll have to withdraw a couple -_- ... I have only traded on 5th Gen the whole time thats why! X(

Back