• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Revolution

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2014
    I hope I'm in the right section of the forums. :P

I'm a web developer and along with a few friends, we made an online Pokémon RPG. It's web based, so you wouldn't have to download anything. We're currently on version 1, and we've been updating the website almost everyday.

Here's a quick list of features:
    Auras
    After you get a Pokémon to level 100, you can revolutionize it. By doing so, it reverts back to level 5 and its youngest form. If you use Chrome as a browser, you can add an aura(glow) to your Pokémon's sprite.

Legendary Challenge
    After defeating the Elite Four, you can take on a Legendary Challenge. This is no easy feat. You need to defeat a team of legendary Pokémon that are all level 250! You can't train past level 100, but with the right strategy, you can win!

Ruins of Alph
    Collect Unowns and trade them in for Pokémon!

Battle System
    Visually, it's practically a clone of the 4th gen games.

I guess since I'm still new here, I can't post links or images. Would this interest anybody here?

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
    Years
  • I hope I'm in the right section of the forums. :P

I'm a web developer and along with a few friends, we made an online Pokémon RPG. It's web based, so you wouldn't have to download anything. We're currently on version 1, and we've been updating the website almost everyday.

Here's a quick list of features:
    Auras
    After you get a Pokémon to level 100, you can revolutionize it. By doing so, it reverts back to level 5 and its youngest form. If you use Chrome as a browser, you can add an aura(glow) to your Pokémon's sprite.

Legendary Challenge
    After defeating the Elite Four, you can take on a Legendary Challenge. This is no easy feat. You need to defeat a team of legendary Pokémon that are all level 250! You can't train past level 100, but with the right strategy, you can win!

Ruins of Alph
    Collect Unowns and trade them in for Pokémon!

Battle System
    Visually, it's practically a clone of the 4th gen games.

I guess since I'm still new here, I can't post links or images. Would this interest anybody here?

wow, that sounds really cool, since you're new here you should check out other games or even other sections of the forums. If you check other games it might give you ideas for new features or other things to do, then you can actually show links and pictures of it hahaha
    But it sounds pretty cool, I'd like to see this

Back