• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, I am New.

Shiari Xero

Completely Original
Years
  • Hello I am new to Pokecommunity, but not to Pokemon.

My Game and Online persona is Xero, so I shall be called it(Please).

I am a very skilled and dedicated gamer. The Pokemon Games, Ive played and beaten, Red, Yellow, Blue, Gold, Silver, Ruby, Diamond, And Pearl.

I have a varied taste in games, from Dragon Ball Z to Final Fantasy, and many places in between.

My Fav. Games include Final Fantasy 7, Dragon Ball Z BT3, and Pokemon Diamond Version.

Thanx for Reading...

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Well hello there, Xero!
    You have quite the taste in video games, I must say. ;D

Welcome to the Pokecommunity, my good sir. It's always a pleasure to meet another avid fan of the games. I'm sure this forum can facilitate any of your Pokemon lusts, however. It is quite extensive!

If you ever have an urge to discuss some of the non-Pokemon related games you listed above, I would suggest checking out the Other Games section. I'm sure you will find the discussions over there quite satisfactory.

Well, I do hope you will have a wonderful time around here. One who has played so many of the previous games must truly be a fan, indeed.
    (We're always happy to welcome a fellow veteran!)

Take care, Xero.
    I do hope I will have the pleasure of seeing you around.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Xero!

Well, you certainly have quite the repertoire of pokemon games! I think you'll fit in quite well here at the PokeCommunity! I hope you'll be able to spend some time around here. (It's a pretty darn cool place) =P

Like Hiidoran said, be sure to check out our Other Games section, where we have a great deal of topics on many different kinds of games. Feel free to start a few threads of your own if you like ^_^

I shall see you around the forums, and have fun!

Shiari Xero

Completely Original
    Years
  • Thanks for the warm welcome. And also thanks for the Information also.

I do Hope for a long stay in Pokecommunity. It is great here.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hey there.

Welcome to PokeCommunity!

Hope you like it here so far. ^^

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Thnx for the intro Xero!

Anyways, Welcome to PC!

Hope you have a great time!

Ayouki Emerald

Leavin'
    Years
  • Hello there Shiari Xero! Welcome to the PokeCommunity! Please read the rules and have fun! (Like your username!)

I hope we can chat some time!

-Ayouki

Back