• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Plant Army] - The Pikmin Fanclub

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years
  • PIKMIN
    imgres

You may have seen these fellows at E3 Recently!
    Pikmin are odd little creatures that are part plant, and part animal. They were first discovered by an unfortunate space captain by the name of Olimar, who crash landed onto their home world. They can be used to solve many tasks with their special abilities, work perfectly as a team to complete them, from heavy lifting to bridge-building! They are completely loyal to the person who uprooted them, following them to the ends of the earth! Further abilities depend on their colour, for instance, red pikmin are immune to fire and are good fighters, yellow pikmin are immune to electricity, and can easily be thrown high since they are light. With the newest game on the horizon, and a remake due to come out very soon, there's no time like the present to get into pikmin!​

RULES
    You Guys should be used to this by now, but follow PC rules, stay on topic, don't be rude....any of the stuff you would expect for any club/thread on PC. It's not that hard and everyone is happy in the end. (And don't kill all your pikmin, that's mean :()

MEMBERS
    Hayley
    Outkin

Spoiler:

CURRENT TOPICS
    What are your first thoughts on the trailer of pikmin 3 or the game it's self?
    How did you first discover pikmin?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2016
    Name: Hayley
    Favourite Pikmin: Red
    Why?: Because it's Steve and he is a trooper (Chuggaaconroy reference)
    Are you Excited for Pikmin 3?: I am, but I lack a 3DS to play it on D:

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
    Years
  • Sorry for the delay, I had lots of yard work to do.

To celebrate our first member and to perhaps gain some more interest, the first subject!

How did you first discover Pikmin?

For me, my friend rented Pikmin 2 and he loved it so much he instantly bought it, and a strategy guide. He let me use his rented copy for the remaining time and I fell in love with it. Still playing on to this day (Although I never did get my own copy of Pikmin 2, I always rented or borrowed.)

EDIT: Woot!!! Pikmin 3!

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Pikmin 3...I'm dying to get it when it comes out. Glad to know I'm not the only one~

Name: Otherworld9), but most call me Other for short.
    Favourite Pikmin: I would say Blue
    Why?: For the simple reason they're my favorite color, and their ability to breathe underwater...not to mention I love their mouths, gives them a cute factor.
    Are you Excited for Pikmin 3?: YES. MILLION TIMES YES. I have Pikmin one and two, and loved the games honestly.

-At first I was surprised neither Louie or Olimar are taking the character role. Although the thing that gets me curious and excited are the pink pikmin[pink ones you see flying at the beginning of the trailer]. They never mentioned it, and it sure does excite me to know if they're important or not.

How did you first discover pikmin?
    -My dad bought it for me for me one winter day when I was a toddler. I loved it. Those days I would play until 1 AM struck.

Back