• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon online

Yukari

Pokemon online is, well an mmorpg. it is also a sandbox game where you can build your own city! Then burn it to the ground. Or make a family, then tear it apart it is all up to you. Pokemon are the playable characters.

THE STORY
    The story is up to you you can be the villain or hero make an evil team or
    team of heroes. pillage towns or stop the crimes. hero or villain is up to you.
    you can summon legendary then befriend them it is all up to you.

Gameplay
    the view is a top down view and four buttons for movement and eight buttons for control, four for attacking another four to control items. custom characters, accessories, items, attacks, and everything else! You even get to build a city.

I need to have a large team I will be programming and I need someone to make
    sprites, music, and more programmers so private message me if you can help

Last edited:
    Back