• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Born

born before you had to be?

• Yes

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • no

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • mabyee

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I don't wen to say

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
I dont really know...
First of all, I dont really think I needed to be born~ xD
I'll vote after, when I have sure...

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
angel said:
Why do you say that?
I was born may 1st but my due date wasn't intell aug.

Haha, I said that for fun... I like humilliating and offending myself, so dont care of what I say~

Now I've the sures~
I was going to be born April 17th, but I hatched [o_O;;] April 4th~

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Casty hatched? o_O Well... that would explain a few things XD

I was a bit late actually. I was supposed to be born on May 31st, but it ended up being June 2nd. I guess I just liked my mum's womb so much that I wanted to stay there XD

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
Mr Cat Dog said:
Casty hatched? o_O Well... that would explain a few things XD

*falls of the chair laughing*
Yep, that would... Ermm... Want me to send ya a part of the shell via e-mail? xD

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
I don't really know actually. My mum was pregnant with a boy before he died inside of her, and a couple of days later, my mum's pregnant with me. My mum used to say that the boy who died was me, granted a second chance at life and it's really nice to think that. If that somehow is true, I guess I was born a little later than I should have.

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
I think i was pretty much on-time..quite a convenient baby XD i was also born at around 10.30am, so quite a relaxed time -not too early not too late XD

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2009
I was actually, my Mom wasn't going to have me cause she was really young but don't you people go thinkin..... but I was early by *counts* I think I was a few weeks early, 2, if I can recall correctly... \|/ origin \|/

Pokemon Master #1

BILLIE fanboy.
Years
When I was born.

I was born late.I was supposed to be born June 27, 1991.But I ended up being born July 4, 1991!I'm glad I was born a little late.

Lucid

I was born 15 days early, my due date was supose to be Febuary 14 <3

Back