• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Need Rom Editing Help Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

CdubFosho

Pokemon Adventure breeder
Years
    • Age 36
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 25, 2009
    Hey guys i just got back into rom editing and its been a long time since ive done it so alot of the elite map stuf and advanced map was new to me, however i catch on easily, i was wondering thhough i found a text editor and a mart editor that were in german, its cool cause it work but it messsed up my game, for the text editor , text now lays over it self and run of the screen and for marts i can now by any item ever made in the mart for no price, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME so i can get an ENGLISH VERSION of the text and mart editor, i do not want a link to a seach engine if you can help me by sending me a link to a download i would very much appriciate it, or if you could email it to me :)

Axєl

→ enveloping flames;
    Years
  • uuum.... you should probably ask this in the ROM Hacking and Emulation forum... since it doesn't really have to do with Pokemon.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back