• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your defining characteristic.

Nakala Pri

'Nuff said. :P I annoy all my friends til the point they wanna scream! >:D

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Mature.
A cousin described me as the most mature kid a few years back. Don't know what she will use to describe me now. :p

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
Reminiscent: I'm good at remembering details, events, and past conversations. ;v;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 2, 2014
I can't say I have any. The closest that comes to mind is my calmness in any situation.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Hm, I'm not entirely sure! I'll have to ask my friends, but they'll probably say something like quiet or funny or uh.. maybe just nice? Not sure how I would describe myself.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Probably goofy. I normally seem to make people laugh, sometimes when I'm not even trying to.

Lunarose

replaced by lies
Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2020
I get called different things, like one i've gotten a lot is being easygoing/chill, or funny, honest, my closest friends say i'm trustworthy. Oh, and lazy sometimes lol.

Saki

The Fire Fox
Years
People define me as "sassy".
This is both because I can be harsh and blunt, but also because I use the term "sass" and "sassy" much too often. I am also pretty happy that it happens to be a Pokemon nature.

I think the term comes with both positive and negative aspects, and I am fine with that.

Faye Rose~

Resilient
Years
Loving.

I am a loving, caring person through and through. I truly love and care for people. Sadly I have yet to meet another person to share those feelings with me.

Saki

The Fire Fox
Years
Loving.

I am a loving, caring person through and through. I truly love and care for people. Sadly I have yet to meet another person to share those feelings with me.

Don't give up hope! :) There are lots of people out there like you (I know a few myself).

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 14, 2014
I actually have a robot, so I can not really be said to have a personality ...

Years
Objective.

That doesn't sound so bad, but I've gotten in numerous arguments, made enemies, and even gotten (temp-) banned from forums because of my insistence on representing both sides of arguments, not caring much about emotions, and picking out flaws in the arguments of people I'm otherwise close to. It's not that I've never tried to understand and see if I can be nicer, but that this would come at a cost of too much BS (as well as contribute to the general mob-mentality and exclude those who happen to be unpopular).

Back