• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Counter to counter and mirror coat

S-MAN

Banned
Years
  • I just realized this the other day when I was battling my wife. The very first time I tried to use mirror coat on her Tyranitar because I knew she would use crunch. Good right? But then you learn that because it's psychic type and Tyranitar is dark type that it doesn't affect him at all.. YET MIRROR COAT'S TYPE DOESN'T DO SUPER EFFECTIVE HITS ON OTHER TYPES?
    {D:}{D:}{D:}{D:}{D:}{D:}{D:}{D:}{D:}{D:}{D:}{D:}
    Why would that suddenly matter? And I'm sure if a ghost type used a ghost type move and attacked me and I used counter- the same thing would probably happen but that can probably be fixed with foresight. What are your thoughts on this nonsense?

Xrx

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2016
    Yeah, it sounds strange but it´s true. That means on Sableye both, Counter and Mirror Coat, don´t work.

Back