• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Simple Trade

Uni

Offering Two Shieldons, pinsir eggs, eevee eggs, vulpix eggs, spirtombs eggs and Bagon eggs all can be made!

Looking for Mudkip, Treecko and Tyrogue but other offers are also available.

*plenty of starters to offer as well*

Last edited:

Gysztaf

Event Collector
    Years
  • Would you like a charmander egg for any of your pokes(except shieldon I have lots of those)

Autaven

Gamer Girl
    Years
  • I would really like one of those Vulpix eggs. I could give you a mudkip egg for it, I'll just have to transfer it over first.

Uni

Gysztaf: I already have a charmander...anything else you can offer?

Autaven: We can do that...vulpix for a mudkip.

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
  • I have a Treecko & Mudkip to hand out.
    For a pinsir egg or eevee eggs or vulpix eggs or Bagon eggs.
    Are the legit i dont want Fake/Hacked ones please

Private message me back or somin.
    Ill be home in 4 hours time as im in college at the moment

Gysztaf

Event Collector
    Years
  • It's a deal, I can make the trade 4pm est or later, bagon and spiritomb will do

Uni

Ah didnt know that...Im in USA...its only 10 am here lol And i wont be ready to trade until 4 my time. So 5 more hours...so 9 your time im guessing

Uni

I received all the pokemon I asked for in my intial request...so here are the next three I want.

Heracross,makuhita, and Trapinch

I have every starter except Totodile and cyndaquil(will receive later tonight)

I have pinsir, scyther, eevee,and many more eggs. Offer I'll find what it is you request.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2007
    i can give you totodile as well if you wait until tonight. I'm taking my ds to work. Going to Breed some starters.

Back