• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How often do you get on per week?

How often do you get online, and for how long?

• Total voters

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
Years
  • Well, I can usually get online everyday, 2-3 hours on weekdays, and 3-5 hours on weekends, but right now the internet at my Mom's house is busted, so I can be here every other week for the time being. ;-;

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I'm on here at least every day.. if not more XD On school days, I'm on for 1 in the morning, and about 6 in the evening... so I'm on 7x5 so far. As for weekends, I'm on all day on Saturday, and I'm on 7 hours on Sunday as I go climbing and see my grandparents. I'm not going to add it all up because Maths is on Wednesday and I don't want to think about it XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Hmm, it'll be from 4pm-around 12am in the weekdays. (Soda helps me keep awake XD)
    On Saturday, I'm on from 11am-whatever I time I feel like sleeping XD
    And on Sunday, it'll be from 9am-1pm then 6pm-12am.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    I come online, be it PC or homework and whatnot, every single day. XD It sounds bad, but I'm mainly at PC or doing research and such. =3

~Kelsey

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Flygon_Zero said:
    I'm actually on everyday.

It's not an addiction so much as it is a nonaddiction!xD
    Suuuuuuuuure, Rudy...

In my case it is an addiction, and my parents are concerned about it. I get on everyday for 3+. These summer holidays [6 weeks - it's Australia I'm in, remember, people!], my typical day runs like this: online, online, online! XD

I spend my whole day online. =/ ^^; *smiles weakly*

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • I come on pc 3 times a day once in the morning,once in the afternoon and once at night.I dont know why i come online everday. It's probobly because everyone here is so nice to everyone.Pc is the best thing since sliced bread.

winnie

Long Live Guitars
    Years
  • I come online everyday,and i try to post as much as i can but everytimei just finish typing my post up my computer crashes.
    I seriously need a new computer. I spend like 3hrs+ online most of the times.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • I spend practically my whole life here. @_@ I'm here from when I wake up 'till when I go to sleep, unless I'm at school. Evil teachers, remotely spying on me using the internet at school. XD

Back