• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Hygeine Version

How does this hack look?

• Total voters
Years
  • Pokémon: Cleanse Version

This thread is up for archival purposes. If you want to see my most recent ROM hack, Pokémon Cobalt, click me.

Pokémon Cleanse Version

Cleanse Version was a ROM Hack of Pokémon Firered BPRE in English.

You, a twelve year old boy, live in Serenity Town, a peaceful town north-east of Placid City, home of the Pokémon Professor Sequoia

Serenity Town has a lake that runs through the west, leading through into Placid Town before it finally meets with Calmus Ocean.

Something is going on in the Ocean. Strange Pokémon have recently been emerging from the sea, terrorising the citizens of Transaf City. Soon, these malicious Pokémon shall spread, with their evil tyranny conquering the whole of Ryuku! It is up to you, alongside your trusty Pokémon, to rid the world of this tyranny, and become a Pokémon master on the way!​

Features

• New Pokémon. The Ryuku Region has many Pokémon to offer!
    • New TMs!
    • Recruit fellow Pokemon trainers and form a team!
    • Decapitalization!

Screenshots

Last edited:
    Years
  • it sounds good but the "becoming a pokemon master" is so standard try and change it that makes it more interesting for people :) And do you have a team? can you script?
    Well BOL on Pokémon Cleanse Version ;)

Years
  • I'm a scripter-in-progress. I'm still learning. This is just a project to warm myself up. My ambition is going to be my future Project, Pokémon: Storm Version. If you would like to help out, please fill in this form:

Name:
    Skill:
    Proof:

Last edited:
    Years
  • well I want to help with some maps ;)
    so I'll apply as a mapper alright :) But I am working on my own hacks so I don't have always time ;)

Name: Satoshi Sugimori (Poke-Roy)
    Skill: Mapper
    Proof:
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Satoshi, that map is great! You're in!

Naruto, the main aim of the game is to rid Ryuku from the tyranny of Team Atom, who have been mutating Pokemon

atoms2ashes, we need spriters for Fakemon, Trainers and overworld sprites. Help would be appreciated!

Last edited:
    Back