• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone go on TVTropes?

Spearow

mr. nobody
Years
  • That site is incredibly addicting. It basically sucks you into a never-ending vortex of frantic link-clicking. I've known about it for a while but have not yet been inspired to actually become a Troper and make some contributions of my own. Maybe I will someday.

Anyway, it often makes me lol and sometimes I learn new things! So yeah, thumbs up.

Years
  • AAAAH WHY DID YOU LINK TO TVTROPES I'M GOING TO GET SUCKED IN NOW T_T ...or not.

Yes, I do go to TVTropes. Yes, I do tend to not do anything else when I get there. That site is SO ADDICTING. @_@ I try not to go to it, even when I'm super bored, because I know if I go in that I'll be in for hours, and nothing will get done. At least if I browse PC, there's a good chance that I'll get bored and try to write...

Don't edit, though. I'd rather just read. More enjoyable that way.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    That sites more addicting than crack. x-x

I look at it for a couple of hours a day, but I know guy who literally is TvT's Siamese twin, he spends almost all his time on it.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    People should only go on there when they need a few hours to kill. By the way what are your favorite tropes?

Mine are:
    Light Is Not Good
    That One Boss
    Abandoned Ship
    Die For Our Ship
    FanDumb
    And a crapload more...

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • Nope never been there before, though from some of the comments I think I'l stay away because I don't like getting sucked into things, plus I need to be paying more attention to work and other important stuff than internet games.

mega-dark

In a alternate universe
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Huh?
    • Seen Sep 5, 2010
    This trooper goes to Tvtropes so often I should join. But maybe I shouldn't. Yeah.

Favorite Tropes
    Armor Pierceing Slap
    Crowning Moments of Awsome Anime
    What Do You Mean it's NOT Awsome
    Papa Wolf
    Moma Bear
    Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I have, and it is. @_@ so very, very much. I like a bunch of them, but my favorites are the "badass" ones. I might consider taking a level sometime soon...

Back