• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your fav.fighting game

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
Years
Fweee!~@ I like Soul Calibur 2 for PS2. ^_^ I like using Talim cause she's quick and her weapons are cool. Sadly I do not own the game...but I'm going to definately get it when I have time!

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
Mine is a tie between Street Fighter Alpha 3, and Marvel vs. Capcom 2, their both very good 2D fighting games, but MVC2 just has a little more.

Viktor

Step into the sideshow
Years
Yea LiquidThunder I prefer the 2-D look as well isn't Marvel vs. Capcom 2 for the PSX? I think I have that .... With if you beat the game with Wolverine you get that big dude that's Magneto and Charles Xzavier too? I forgot the name but that games awsome! Oh and there was this one in an old Arcade I used to play in before it was torn down but I don't know the name of them it was also 2-D and awsome..... But Pokemon Master#1 Spawn is way better than Link..... He doesn't have his cape though so.... it's dissapointing. :(

Kaiorga8929

lulz.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 26, 2009
Super Smash Bros. Melee is the best fighting game for me.... although it doesn't look like classic fighting games, it is classified as fighting, so that's my choice '.'

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
SCII is probably deeper, though since I have no humans to really play with…I wouldn't know. However, I like DOA. And not just because the girls are hawt. Though that is part of it…

<_<

RoxasOld

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 29, 2006
That's one reason why I like DOA XD I love all the Street Fighter Games. And I love King Of Fighters! and SCII. Yay Mitsurugi! XP *thinks* Super Smash Bros. Melee. I love just about every fighting game. Hotness always wins, in my book. So i go with DOA! XD

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
Lol, theyre a lot but i like SSB and SSBM. Theyre both awesome games.

Hex Maniac

lemme see that tootsie roll!
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2006
Mine is old but still pretty good: Bloody Roar for the PS1

Viktor

Step into the sideshow
Years
Actually there is this awsome 3-D fighting game I forgot the name but I LOVE it.... It has an adventure mode and stuff where you can get clouds and sephiroths sword... And in the fighting mode you can play as them and all these awsome people... Omg, <3<3<3<3 but it's for PSX and I lost the game... Forgot the name... :( -Wine-.

I've played SSB and SSBM and I like the GC and 64 versions equally.... I'm best with Kirby.... All hail KIRBY!~ :D ....heheh.... :nervous:

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
Hmm tough question. Well, sweeties, I'll say:
Super Smash Bros. *Pikachu is kawaii and Samus is hawt. :P*, SSB:M, Soul Calibur 2 for GCN.*Cassandra pwnz.*, Tekken 1-5 *Yoshimitsu is teh w00t.*, and Street Fighter, *Chun Li rules.*, and Kart Fighter! *Mari pwnz.*

For the sweeties who don't know what's Kart Fighter, here's a screen. Bassically it's street fighter with Mario characters, w00t!

Crimson King

Liberate
Years
my fav is Soul Calibur 2 for the PS2 =3 Talim is my fav cause i can always make the best combos with her ^^ and then Taki and Mitsurigi

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
Years
anything with two wrods in the title: Mortal Kombat. except for Ultimate and Trilogy cause they were bad. Drooling for MK Deception to come out on Gamecube n Oz, hope it does. FIGHT!

Back