• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's Prettiest Profile Contest! (Summer 2011 Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • PokéCommunity's Prettiest Profile Contest - Summer 2011

Hosted by Sammyskitty and donavannj

What is the PC's Prettiest Profile Contest?

Pokecommunity's Prettiest Profile Contest (PC's PPC for short) is a competition in which entrants try to receive the votes of their fellow members by giving their profile a great design. This may include a magnificent color scheme, a good profile picture, and for supporters, a great wallpaper (Youtube videos and avatar/signatures should not be taken into consideration). Winners of both the Non-supporter and Supporter categories will be awarded a "Prettiest Profile Contest Winner" emblem and their profile will be declared as PC's Prettiest.

Announcements & Changes

Addendum #1: If you have won a contest in the past (including when the prize was the"Profile Designer" emblem), you cannot participate again.
    Addendum #2: No voting for yourself.

What you're playing for!

28ixjic.png

Prettiest Profile Contest Winner - This member's profile is the prettiest of the contest bunch!

Yes, you're playing for an emblem.​

Rules

• All General PC Rules and Other Trivia Rules apply. Having common sense about behavior towards others should be a given.
    • Previous winners may not enter; however, if you hold a "Profile Designer" emblem and have not been a winner from a previous contest, you are welcome to participate.
    • To enter, simply post here indicating that you wish to do so. You can change your profile any way you like before the voting period. When the voting period starts, you may not change it in any way.
    • Please enter during the entry period. No other entries will be allowed.
    • For participants, voting is mandatory. Sammyskitty and I reserve the right to pester you to vote if you have yet to vote when the deadline is near. If you fail to send a vote, you will be disqualified. Refer to the ballot down below for more information.
    • To vote, send your ballot to Sammyskitty via PM. Also, do not bother myself or Sammyskitty about the results. Sammyskitty will be doing his best to tally up the votes with the highest amount of accuracy so no one will be wronged, so be patient.
    • You must vote for at least 2 supporters and 2 non-supporters. An optional third vote for both categories is allowed. Should you use the optional vote, however, you must use it for both categories (so no voting for 5 people; you must either vote for 4 or 6 people)

Ballot

Please use the following ballot when sending your votes.

Non-supporter:
    3. (optional)

Supporter:
    3. (optional)

Click here to send your votes (via Private Message) to Sammyskitty

Time Periods

Entry
    To: 12:00 AM Friday, August 5th, Eastern Standard Time

Voting
    To: 12:00 AM Friday, August 19th, Eastern Standard Time

If you don't know what time the two periods start and end, look for Eastern Standard time in The World Clock.

Credits

Credit to all the past hosts for the content, especially Jordan for the content.

CSS coded by donavannj, borrowing liberally from jigglyppuff8's work for the previous Prettiest Profile Contest.

Participants

Check out these profiles and cast your vote for who do you think has the prettiest one. Please view the profiles using the vBulletin Default Skin so your decision can be more neutral. You can switch back to the skin you like afterwards by going to User CP -> Switch Forum Styles. Or, to make it easier, just click the names and it'll take you to the profiles with the default skin.

[/cd]

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I wanna enterrrrr. I think I still have a few tweaks to make to my profile before the entry period is up though c:

Years
  • Oh oh oh! *puts hand up*
    I wanna enter!

I may change before the voting period if i can think of something better than my current profile :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I shall enter. I love designing my profile, though I do not have a design for it right now, but that may change before the voting period.

/puts her name in the hat.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Count me in! I want my shot as the prettiest in the land. /bats eyelashes :D

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • I'll join. I got my profile the way I want it so I'll test it for prettiest profile. :3

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Oh, if I enter for non-supporter, does that increase my chances of winning?
    That's assuming that all other non-supporters are noobz.

But yeah my profile looks like vomit.
    Can I enter?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back