• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay

Years
  • :pirate: :chinese: :pirate: :chinese: :pirate: :chinese: :pirate: :chinese: :pirate: :chinese: :pirate: :chinese: :pirate: :chinese: :pirate: :chinese: :pirate: :chinese: :pirate: :chinese: :pirate: :chinese: :pirate: :chinese: :pirate: :chinese: :pirate: :chinese: :pirate: :chinese: :pirate: :chinese: :pirate: :chinese: :pirate: :chinese: :pirate: :chinese: :pirate:

I am constucting a role-play game via E-mail. It is like Medabots, but it had a hint of pokemon as well. You either scan me a picture, or select a ready designed bot. You can have up to three wepons, that means that multi wepons (such as a machine gun with a plasma cannon attached with extra grenade launching caperbility,.) are not allowed, Even a three in one rocket launcher!

You must specify which field your bot excels in

Fire
    Water
    Ice
    Forest
    Cyber
    China town
    Mountain

Reply either with your picture, of specifications.

Chris

Last edited:
    Years
  • :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo:​
    Sorry. Well you draw a robot with no more then three weapons, and that root must have a theme. i.e Fire water jungle etc see above (In first message) And i give it stats. (attack defence life) And then you can goo around to places, Enconter wild robots, go to leaders, and other such things.

Hope that helped.

Chris

:bandit: :bandit: :bandit:​

Years
  • Well the bot must b an android.(have 2 arms and 2 legs) So not really! How ever, If you Give the name of the bot, i will convert it into an android.

Sorry, but that is the best i can do. :( :( :( :(

Back