• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I think this is Hacked

Newten5

The lost soul
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 6, 2009
I just got a Shiny Suicune from someone because they wanted it to be cloned and I'm pretty sure it's a hacked Pokemon.

It says its from Hoenn and its OT is ASH, since it's not an event Pokemon and you can't catch him in hoenn, he's fake right?

Unless it shows up as hoenn when it's from colloseum, in which case I could be wrong. Could someone help me out here?

Years
i think its hacked because if its from collosseum it would say iots from a distant land (i have one)

plus you can only get it in firered/leefgreen/and colosseum

Newten5

The lost soul
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 6, 2009
Yeah I thought it was hacked heh. Somebody wanted me to clone it for them and she has agreed we should get rid of it if its hacked so its a gonner ^_^

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
Years
I just got a Shiny Suicune from someone because they wanted it to be cloned and I'm pretty sure it's a hacked Pokemon.

It says its from Hoenn and its OT is ASH, since it's not an event Pokemon and you can't catch him in hoenn, he's fake right?

Unless it shows up as hoenn when it's from colloseum, in which case I could be wrong. Could someone help me out here?

Yea it's hacked, the place where it's caught traces to the original. So if you transfered if from colloseum it would show up as "Distant Land" instead of the region you migrated the poke from. And since the only way to get Suicune in R/S/E is by trading from FR/LG or Colloseum, it's not supposed to say Hoenn.

Just out of curiousity...did you get this suicune from another member here?

Newten5

The lost soul
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 6, 2009
Talk to Wheelz about it, its hers I have released the copy she gave me ^_^

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 30, 2021
it could have been traded over to R/S/E though and then sent to D/P so dont rule it out just yet also alot of people call themselfs ash in pokemon games because of the anime

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
Years
i said it was me i removed it
wheres deoxys supposed to b from

It can be from "Kanto" or "Hoenn". Since you can go to the Deoxys island on both games.

it could have been traded over to R/S/E though and then sent to D/P so dont rule it out just yet also alot of people call themselfs ash in pokemon games because of the anime

As I said before, Pokemon migrated to D/P traces back to it's original place.

Newten5

The lost soul
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 6, 2009
soz newton theres alot running around hard to tell real ones >.<

was it a Pokemon for you?

No it wasn't for me don't worry about it ^_^

I think this thread can be closed now. The Suicune has been deleted.

pm_41

Gone and grown up
Years
(Wrong forum. This belongs in the main D/P forum.)

The Suicune is hacked. Even if you traded it from FR/LG to R/S/E before migrating, it would still be from Kanto.

Back