• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
Years
Why has no-one posted on here yet!? These are amazing, nice work

The only criticism I have is the Horn on the middle pokemon, it just looks like you used the wrong shade of colours but other than that they're fantastic, keep up the great work

Years
Thank you
And it's actually its ears not a horn
And I know it looks a bit off. I'll try to fix it

Years
Wow, these are really amazing! I took a look at your gallery and and there's not much for me to critique on - everything is lovely! You'll definitely be getting a watch from me sometime soon, so expect that. :D

Let's see... there's only one suggestion I can make. Permawing's body is at an angle whereas its wings look like the body should be in frontal view since they're very "straight" if you will (maybe add some curves?) and not so much at an angle. It's not too major an issue but that's the first thing that came to my head when I saw the sprite.

Keep up the great work! :)

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2012
All of these are so great! I can't believe you're only 14. I love the Staticon animation especially, you should do more.

Years
These are incredibly cool. Especially love Katanish. I agree about Permawing's ears, they look stuck together. But otherwise keep up the great work.

Years
Oh okay, that's roughly the same time for me. Unless I'm going ridiculous on colors because I have no limit; those usually take longer. :/ Which gets suuuper boring. But it'd be nice to see something sprited from your own design besides all these other people's. :)

Years
Love the beetle fakemon. And I agree with Icey, encourage to branch out and have a crack something your own. You make them look legit. Wish i could make something that cool in an hour!

Comerion

DGXZ
Years
Nice sprites! been following you on DA.
On the four-handed bug, the shading is kinda weird on the body, it doesn't quite make sense in my eyes. Remove the shading entirely off the upper "carapace plate" and I think it would be solved. On the crocodile, maybe add a bit of lighter outline on the darker green, where there is light. Maybe just the shade for the shadows would work.

Anyway, like the others said you should make your own fakemon, if you are that bad then check out Blazeknights designing tutorial, (http://blazeknight-94.deviantart.com/#/d4onli6)
It is in depth and REALLY helpful.

Back