• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Annoying Pokemon

Veemon

Yoshi!
Years
  • What are the Pokemon that annoy you most? Mine are Golbat in the wild because they never let me escape. And i hate Pelipper because they always use Protect on me.

P.S. Mods, sorry if there's a thread like this and/or if this is in the wrong place.

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
  • I hate Golbat, Pelipepper, Tentacool (I see them so often and I hate them!!!!)

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Zigzagoon; the pokemon that exists only to annoy people. I would have included Rattata, but Raticate pwnz; I love using him. I find myself ready to scream every third-or-so step whenever I'm in the grass. I absolutely hate that they're virtually everywhere from Littleroot to Lilycove =/

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
  • Fun.

Zigzagoon: Annoying litle thing he is. I'm not saying anything against Linoone; Linoone pwns, but it's ugly and annoying. x_<

Zubat/Golbat: Ugh. Can I just shoot them? (Not Crobat, I can live with him o_o; )

Pikachu (not Raichu, Raichu <3): So overrated. I want to shake the GameBoy whenever I find one. Mainly because it's the main character on the TV series, but bleh. It's a mouse too.

Dragonite: Nothing against it or anything, but how can you choose this giant thing over Dragonair? Dragonair is better for everything basically, and it's cwuter. <3

Magikarp: Ugh. It's a fish. I HATE fish.

lilmiromi

Celebi luver to the max
    Years
  • Tentacool: It pops up EVERYWHERE in the water, and you never know what level it is. And, its pretty weak to boot.

Zubat: Another one that pops up everywhere. You know you can beat them, but just hearing the cry and seeing it every time you walk into a cave, it bug the heck out of me.

Igglybuff/Jigglypuff: They're just.... too cute. Cute enough to make my eye twitch when I see them. Wigglytuff is kewl, cuz it's... well, tough. Igglybuff and Jigglypuff expect to torture your Pokemon with their unbearable cutness.

lilmiromi

Celebi luver to the max
    Years
  • Tentacool: It pops up EVERYWHERE in the water, and you never know what level it is. And, its pretty weak to boot.

Zubat: Another one that pops up everywhere. You know you can beat them, but just hearing the cry and seeing it every time you walk into a cave, it bugs the heck out of me.

Igglybuff/Jigglypuff: They're just.... too cute. Cute enough to make my eye twitch when I see them. Wigglytuff is kewl, cuz it's... well, tough. Igglybuff and Jigglypuff expect to torture your Pokemon with their unbearable cuteness.

EvilDunsparce

Blue Moon!
    Years
  • I......hate......zubat and oddishes, zubats are always in caves and oddishes never leave me alone in the safari zone *kicks oddish into the sunset*

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • Nidoran- though I like using them myself, it seems my Pokemon always get poisoned when I make a contact move on enemy ones. However, my Nido poison others frequently, so it's all good.
    Mightyena/Growlithe/Ekans- I HATE Intimidate! Even with the battle animation off, you still have to sit there for the swoooooo sound and the message that your Pokemon's attack has been lowered. Mightyena didn't used to annoy me as much until it became wild in Emerald. Ekans is just obnoxious because it's owned by the Rocket people.
    Ratata- always use Tail Whip, always Quick Attack, always critical hit so they take off a chunk of damage.
    Milotic- It's just... annoyingly annoying to battle.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Zigzagoon: You see them everywhere.
    Zu, Gol & Crobat: Can never escape.
    Diglett and Dugtrio: Arena Trap.
    Pelipper: Protect.
    Shuckle: ARGH, Pike Queen Lucy's dunghead Shuckle!
    Dunsparce: Huh?
    Tentacool: Pops up everywhere, has Wrap and is weak even when it evolves.
    Claydol: Typical wild Claydol battle:
    Wild Claydol Appeared!
    Go, Flame! (Blaziken)
    Can't escape!
    Wild Claydol used Psychic/Earthquake!
    It's super effective!
    Blaziken Fainted!
    My Blaziken is level 70 and has a Defense of 98. Sad.
    Trapinch, despite Arena Trap, don't bug me, though. They evolve into dragons.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Abra and Jigglypuff in the wild (Yellow).

Abra always escapes before I have a chance to capture it, and I always kill Jigglypuff in one hit because the wild one is a weakling.

Kyrie Eleison

Trainer of Gardevoir
    Years
  • Zigzagoon, it is dreadfully annoying(although I have one....strange.)
    Magikarp, I get it every single time I fish, dang it!
    *thinks*
    Slugma, I see it every time I go through the Fiery Path thing
    Roselia(don't ask me why)
    Wurmple(they're so weak, but they evolve into strong Pokemon...eventually)
    Spinda's kind of annoying, but I live with it. It can be a useful Pokemon!

Years
  • My list:

Zubat/Golbat - Yeah, I just love running into Zubat every few steps in caves. Hah! And Golbat I'm not too fond of because of its attacks.

Diglett/Dugtrio - I hate Arena Trap. I especially dislike Dugtrios with it, because the Dugtrios seem to be able to kick the butt of any of the pokemon in my team (LG team, at least) at the moment.

Tentacool/Tentacruel - sorta like Zubat/Golbat, though not quite as annoying. Annoying enough, though.

Rattata/Raticate - when battling them, anyways. I hate fighting these pokemon, because of their Fang moves. -_-

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Zubat,tentacool,magikarp,golbat,spinda and rattata only to name some of them.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Kaga- I agree on the rattata comment XD

Poochyena, tentacool, and zigzagoon >.<;

Back