• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Can you still get shiny Zigzag?

LishaKara

オレスシ。
Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    Yes, you can. I have a shiny Pelipper that has green on the tips of its wings instead of blue. My stepbrother HAD a blue Trapinch, but it evolved into a yellow Vibrava with red wings.

MidnightScott

Dark Trainer
    Years
  • Well if you can still do it there im sure you can still do it at any EB Games Location. (Electronics Boutique) is the full name. So if it doesn't say EB Games it says ^

-Scott-

Edit: Go to www.ebgames.com and look on the site to still see about getting a Shiny Zigzagoon.

P.S. I'm still looking for Catch Any Shiny Pok?mon Codes for GameShark SP, not AR or GSA!!

EDIT #2: I just found out that you can get Shiny Zigzagoon at GameStop formerly Funcoland. GameStop.com

Last edited:
    Back