• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

poepoe's tools(1)Newest:Coordinates Checker

Poeman

Banned
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    This is a thread for various programs I make in Game Maker to assist in other programs. Please read my terms(Yes I have terms):

If it says you need to credit me for using a tool please do so.
    You may not re-upload these tools UNLESS the download is down, but you may not directly link to it on your website.
    These terms can change at any time.

Tools:

Name:Coordinates checker:
    Download:http://www.mediafire.com/?xjmttbyyhg4
    Info: Helpful if you want to display a picture on the screen in RPG MAKER, simply click on the window and it tells you where you clicked, there is no grid so that means that you won't have it rounded perfectly, but it gives you a good estimate. I think space clears the screen, I haven't opened it in months lmao

More soon!
    If there is a tool you think could help the community request it with as much info possible ^_^

Hope these help,
    ~poepoe

davidthefat

I Love C++
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2012
    So it just takes in the mouse coordinates everytime you click and prints that out on the screen?

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    Yep XD
    but the screen size is the size of MOST games, 640X480, so it's useful :3

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    It would be better if you allowed the user to change the screen size, and maybe to output the co-ordinates doubled (i.e. using a 240x160 window with doubled co-ordinates, you could recreate Essentials). It seems a bit plain at the moment.

EDIT: Ooh, and an even better idea would be to make the window transparent (if possible), so you can overlay it on top of another game window (such as an RMXP window). Adding a grid system could be useful, too.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • I used to use one for Rm2k3. I would post it if people wanted it, but your stuck at using 320 by 240 resolution, so there is no point lol (since I think there is like 2 projects using rm2k3 ha).

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    Wich, I could do the setting screen size, and transparent window would be hard, but possible with a DLL, I will try and incorporate those ideas this weekend.

Neo-Dragon may as well, it will help the resource section grow :3

davidthefat

I Love C++
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2012
    It would be better if you allowed the user to change the screen size, and maybe to output the co-ordinates doubled (i.e. using a 240x160 window with doubled co-ordinates, you could recreate Essentials). It seems a bit plain at the moment.

EDIT: Ooh, and an even better idea would be to make the window transparent (if possible), so you can overlay it on top of another game window (such as an RMXP window). Adding a grid system could be useful, too.
    not hard if you use the right tools

Back