• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Deaths Jaws

Budding Breeder
Years
nice work clockwork...were you looking for it or did it just pop up?

also SGM good luck with those figures for getting ur 'perfect' dude...its gonna take you an age.

currently im hatching 2 boxes (almost 60) eggs a day to try to get my desired natures and stats. its driving me nuts. currently ive got 5 boxes of duskulls and 1 box of bagons. im going to have to have a massive clean out when i wake up in the morning on the way to work i think :)

anyways just thought i would share that with you all.

Happy hunting guys

Jaws.....

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
Deaths Jaws said:
also SGM good luck with those figures for getting ur 'perfect' dude...its gonna take you an age.
lol, it might take a while. I succeded in getting a horsea that was almost as good, 26 to 30 IVs in all except attack, with a modest nature. My steelix is not as good as horsea, but its close as well. I figure I can search for both the tyrogue on my team, and a shiny tyrogue at the same time. By the time I get my team tyrogue, I should have a shiny.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
SkinnyGreenMan said:
The one you haven't trained, what are its stats (the exact numbers)? I assume its level 5, and untrained.

thry were 9 10 11 10 9 i think i released it because it wasnt shiny and it took kinda long to hatch so i looked for somthin far easier *quicker* to hatch

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
i have too much school! ahhh! i hate it... i'll have some time over thanksgiving break to shiny hunt (i have school tomorrow though...)
do any of you footbag or "hackey sack"? we're thinking of starting a club at our school. i'm already pretty OK, i can do a double dex, butterfly kick, flying flapper, and i can come pretty close to a huey. if you don't footbag, that probably all went over your head didn't it?

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
LMAOROFLOMGORLFLMAOLOLROFLLMAOLOLMAOLMAOLMAOROFL @ ur ava ryan
i have not even gotten close to shiny cynda yet but i hope to im off school tomorrow thanksgiving and friday...haha ryan XP

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
it was some guys avatar on a footbag forum. they could have bigger avatars, so i had to cut it down.

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
lol, *notices that he almost has more posts then ryan when ryan joined way before him and had about 800 when he joined*...lol i still say that ava funniest thing ive ever seen...enough said

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
pokemunna said:
nope the egg magikarp hasnt shown itself...
You know, it may be faster to fish for magikarp. How long does it take you to hatch an egg?

I am sure you can hook a pokemon, start a battle, and run from the pokemon, faster then you hatch an egg.

pokemunna said:
...hows your hunting?
I have been working on my pokedex, which isn't exactly hunting, but I could still run into a shiny. I haven't caught any more yet, though.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
thats exactly what i was doing when i got oddish i was looking for venomoth

i was thinking fishing for magikarp was faster im doing both mostly hatching but now might just fish and hatch chicorita XD

Back