• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon diamand

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    try searching for telefang power version chects because pokemon diamond is a hack of telefang

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    yes it is fake but its a hack of telefang power version while jade is a hack of telefang speed version

Lanceiscool

Not crazy, just unwell...
    Years
  • Nintendo Power had a question talking about this a year or two ago. (Runs off, gets Nintendo Power back issue) Um...When someone mentioned it, they said "The product you refer to is counterfeit and would probably not work on a Game Boy, if at all." Trust pok?community, we would have said something about it. So if we or nintendo.com haven't mentioned it, "be it Pok?mon Diamond or Pok?mon Hot Pink..." It's not really Pok?mon.

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    i know i like telefang power version aswell ut wouldnt you like telefang 2!!!!! speed version even better its for gba improved graphics and all well im translating it search for speed version in the search on pc

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    ok master-bart i understand because you wanna read alot of it first instead of little bits

Back