• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

is there any good online pkmn games?

rekt

tentarape
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 3, 2011
    NetBattle

You can download it at: smogon.com

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
  • I don't actually play this game, but I heard Pokemon Crater is fun.. I dunno, a friend of mine who didn't used to be a Pokemon fan is addicted to that game and is currently learning the basics of Pokemon.. lols. you might wanna try that out~

purplegreendave

......whut?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2009
    i meant like a proper gba game, crater is the closest iv found, but its not xactly what im lookin 4

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
  • I'd recommend emerald.. maybe diamond/pearl will be nicer, but ahh, I haven't had a chance on it yet~

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • pokemon crater's not bad, but you can't battle agaisnt your friends - only their pokemon, controlled by computers. That lets it down

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
  • my friend's very addicted to Pokemon Crater, but now, he seems to be switching sides to the Pokemon rom.. lols. so I suppose the roms are better.. hmmms. =/

Back